Non Governmental Organizations Directory
- Uganda Debt Network - Uganda Debt Network is an advocacy and lobbying coalition of NGOs, Institutions and individuals formed in 1996.
- Rhino Fund Uganda -Two species of Rhinos once roamed the savannahs and woodlands of Uganda. Today, the Rhino is gone from Uganda,
- Gulu Walk - Every night, up to 40,000 children living in rural northern Uganda walk into urban centers to sleep in relative safety and to escape the rebel army.
- Ceewa Uganda - Council for Economic Empowerment for Women of Africa chapter Uganda is a non-partisan and non profit organization working to promote the economic empowerment of women in the development process.
- Slum Aid Project - SAP's vision is "To see that people of Uganda in slum communities live and enjoy fair and dignified lives
- United Nations Development Programme - UNDP is the UN's global development network, advocating for change and connecting countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life.
- ACODE - ACODE is an independent public policy research, analysis and advocacy think tank.
- Aids Information Centre - AIC exists to prevent the spread of HIV and mitigate its impact by being a model of excellence in the provision and expansion of voluntary counseling and testing, information and education, and the promotion of care and support.
- DENIVA - Development Network of Indigenous Voluntary Associations (DENIVA) is a registered, indigenous, non-profit making network of Ugandan Non-Governmental and Community Based Organisations (NGOs/CBOs).
- Kulika Charitable Trust - Kulika is a charitable organisation based in the United Kingdom and Uganda, providing educational scholarships and grants to Ugandan students and also 'on the ground' sustainable agriculture training to farmers in Uganda.
- AidChild - Aidchild provides Homes, Pschological support & Innovative medical care to Orphans affected with HIV/AIDS.
- BROSDI - Busoga Rural Open Source & Development Initiative is a not for profit organization that works with government and the civil society in improving rural livelihoods among others with the help of ICTs.
- Hospice Africa - Uganda - Committed to providing & supporting the provision, of palliative care to cancer and HIV/AIDS patients in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Nature Uganda - NatureUganda is the operational name of the East Africa Natural History Society (EANHS) in Uganda. EANHS is the oldest conservation NGO in E.Africa.
- Network of Ugandan Researchers & research Users - NURRU has three core programs, each of which is strategically conceived not only to feed into one another, but also to ensure efficient achievement of the individual program goals, thereby achieving in sum the overall organizational objectives
- Uganda Rural Development & Training Programme - URDT is an ideologically and philosophically independent learning institution, dynamically remolding the thinking and behavior of the people in rural areas regarding women, the girl child, and their own participation in, and control of those forces that influence their lives in the Kibaale and adjacent districts of western Uganda.
- Ugabytes Initiative - UgaByTES initiative is Not-for-profit organization with a vision of promoting the integration of Information and Communication Technologies in the development plans of Uganda.
- Isis-WICCE - Isis-Women's International Cross-Cultural Exchange.