Skip to main content
Sponsored Link

Suggested for You
Friday, April 16 2010

There's no doubt the internet has become a way of life to many and investors are seeing every need to invest in this area with the latest being Foris Telecom who will be launching their services later in the month.

Foris joins the likes of Broadband company, Orange, WARID, MTN and UTL among others in offering internet based dongles or modems for that case. The service is so convenient because it is a plug and play arrangement. No installations or dish outside your house are required other than plugging it into your computer and within a click you're having the world in your palms.

Foris which is yet to launch promises a better package over and above those on the market as its dongle will be a 4G compared to the 2Gs and 3Gs that other players in the market are using. The dongle business once followed closely can be a good venture per say because you are targeting homes, individuals who actually out number companies.

Foris is now targeting homes and individuals and they will deploy a sales team that will literally go door to door marketing their services.

Posted by: uowd AT 07:57 am   |  Permalink   |  12 Comments  |  Email
Comments:
where are u located. i'm dying to hold of 4g dongles and fast, reliable internet. thanks and regards, henry.
Posted by henry lubega on 22/04/2010 - 05:27 PM
I have read about this new IPS and have been trying to locate you. Where are located?
Posted by Mike on 06/05/2010 - 04:24 PM
pliz send me all ur details including connection charges; then ur business location in uganda. am imprest. regards
Posted by bob sabbiti on 19/05/2010 - 10:59 PM
hahah, ppl, here we use 3d and gps dongles and ya jus gonna get a3g any way its ayt
Posted by nate jones on 23/05/2010 - 04:13 PM
9 Lourdel road, near MoH, Toll free 0800222444....its the real thing.
Posted by Irene on 21/07/2010 - 12:10 PM
A friend told me about foris but would like to know more about you operations,coverage(bcoz am upcoutry) and charges. Its my pleasure to use your services
Posted by Joseph Nicholas on 23/08/2010 - 05:50 PM
we waited for so long for an affordable internet. we pray u extend u services to all of us who are waitin. joel bukasa bweyogerere
Posted by wafula joel on 20/10/2010 - 03:45 PM
They have told me about foris and fianly i have read about it. I want to acquire and be part of the services you offer to ugandans. I need your internet services. Please direct me where i can find you. Thank you.
Posted by Julius on 25/10/2010 - 10:22 AM
A friend told me about foris and wanted a modem immediately but When I called your customer care today,was told its out of stock.Plz let me know when you are bringing it.I need it urgently.Otherwise thank you for your services
Posted by Geofrey on 12/11/2010 - 09:22 PM
GUYS its not a wolokoso its real these guys are dop.am ever hooked.join please.
Posted by MATOVU HASSAN on 21/12/2010 - 09:22 AM
A friend told me about foris and wanted a modem he directed me that u're at Nakasero but When I tried to look for you i failed to get you,now help and direct me where i can get you, how much is the modem, all the prices and copacity used even how it is used. Please i want it now so the earlier the reply the better to me.
Posted by Beatris Maria on 15/02/2011 - 04:16 PM
you guys are good but reduce on your cost for a good competition
Posted by yashry adams on 30/03/2011 - 05:51 PM