Skip to main content
Sponsored Link

Suggested for You
Thursday, February 04 2010

Mobile Money is just getting better by the day though the services you can access depend entirely on which network you are. Currently Zain and MTN have this kind of service with UTL and WARID getting ready to get on board anytime soon.

Zain's Zap service the equivalent of MTN Mobile Money for those on MTN Network has added yet another service onto the Zap service which is ''Pay for your DSTV with Zap". In this day and era, Digital TV is the in thing for most homes and the likes of Multichoice know that very well. That is the very reason they have so many packages ranging from $20 per month which is slightly less than Shs. 40,000/-

Should you get disconnected, it is as simple as getting your phone and selecting Zain from your menu, select Zap, then Money followed by Nickname and type DSTV 164. Enter amount in shillings of course not forgetting your password, Type the first ten digits on your smart card under reference, then send.

The Zap service can be used at selected supermarkets, Total petrol stations for fuel, accessing your bank account and now paying for your DSTV subscription. All this is possible for those on former Celtel and now Zain network.

The Zain/Multichoice partnership kicked off in Kenya last year and it is now in Uganda.

Related:
Mobile Commerce Hits Kampala
Buy Airtime for as low as Ugx 50-MMM

Posted by: uowd AT 03:43 am   |  Permalink   |  8 Comments  |  Email
Comments:
how much do i need to pay just for sports Channels for my home watch only
Posted by BOKONGOLE on 19/03/2010 - 07:01 PM
how much do I need to pay for a decorder and dish less connection fee for only sports channels.
Posted by hassan twalla on 20/04/2010 - 08:28 PM
Dear DSTV, How much do I have to pay for a year's subscription on DSTV and how many News channels do I get? Thank you, Dominic.
Posted by Ssaka Dominic on 28/09/2010 - 11:20 AM
Dear DStv I have been off line for almost 7months what are ur rates now for Premium/Compact/Family Pse i want 2 activate my subscription Great
Posted by Arthur K Kwezi on 08/11/2010 - 11:59 AM
Dear DSTV the first time i subscribed I paid for three months plus installation, and it did have many channels, would u please give me the rates for where can have more channels and sports.
Posted by Dorothy Okae Adong on 06/09/2011 - 11:15 AM
I had some problem on my DST v there are many channel are showing like Sony max .fox and others I alway try to call him but there are said is gone make it but is didn't my account number 4135516937(0) please repair
Posted by tham michael on 13/10/2011 - 06:49 PM
Hi how much do I have to pay if I stay in rwanda, when am using a dstv card and how much is a card for the full package.thx
Posted by Neza Tom on 17/02/2012 - 10:50 AM
Dear DSTV, Could you please help me know the rate for monthly subscription on Compact plus and how long it takes to be reconnected? Thanks for your speedy response for speedy transaction.
Posted by Geoffrey on 26/06/2013 - 03:30 PM