Skip to main content
Sponsored Link
Suggested for You
Saturday, April 04 2009
Petrol stations or Gas stations have come up with ways of attracting customers to turn to their filling stations and among those tactics are the fuel cards. This card works like an ATM for cash withdraws.

A customer will park by the petrol station, demand for fuel as required and as opposed to giving cash in exchange for the fuel; this card is presented. The pump attendant will then swipe it through to his terminal to assess whether there is fuel or not. He will then deduct the litres you have taken off the card. However for this transaction to be complete you must insert your pin number. If you have a Total card then you will not stop at Shell and vice versa.

In times of scarcity card holders tend to benefit at the expense of cash holders because they have paid already and thus entitled to fuel. The Kenyan Crisis last year brought in serious scarcities and card holders at the time were entitled to at least 20 litres and yet those paying by cash were paying three times the normal price for a liter of petrol.

Gas
Cooking Gas has become a phenomenon in most homes and the in thing. Petrol stations like Shell, Kobil and Caltex have taken advantage of the growing market. Refilling Gas Cylinders of 15Kgs can cost you 60,000 less the cylinder charges of course bearing in mind that the cylinder is bought once. In supermarkets like UCHUMI you can pay for your gas and cylinder and you will be presented with a coupon which you can then present to that filling station you are attached to. This option is for those whose locations might not have petrol stations to which they are subscribed to near them. The moment you have been served you will be given a receipt which you can then present back to UCHUMI for a refund. It works like when you go to a beach and pay for beer but you are charged the price of the empty bottle and once you bring back the empty bottle, you are given your deposit fee.

Shops/Restaurants.
You will notice that these days all petrol stations have supermarkets/shops attached to them. Total has Bonjour and Shell has Select Shops. Petrol stations realize that other than fuel they need to diversify their services. Servicing cars, selling tires, Washing Bays, Pressure refill, phone Airtime of all networks etc. Some have taken this very aspect very far for example Shell Bukoto is known for Meat and Vegetable Sambusas and Shell Ntinda is popular for Pan Cakes (Kabalagala) and you will see people from all walks of life lining up for Kabalagala. They recently had an overhaul of the entire place which saw the suspension of selling Kabalagalas.

Over 30 Brands
Shell, Caltex, Gapco, Hass, Gaz, Kobil, are among the petrol stations operating in Uganda. Otherwise they are quite a number and some have no names and these tend to charge a lesser price but at your own risk. The Uganda National Bureau of Standards (UNBS) normally carries out inspection checks to find out which pumps pass its test and those that have passed the quality check, an approval sticker will be displayed.
Posted by: uowd AT 02:09 am   |  Permalink   |  132 Comments  |  Email
Comments:
Please could you advise me on the contact details of "Total Station Road Filling Station" in Kampala, i.e. Landline Telephone number, Postal address, etc. Someone has recommended this station for us to open a fuel account with them once we Start operations in Kampala, Uganda and we need to contact them for detailed operational terms? Thank you and best regards.
Posted by Robert Kasadha on 12/12/2009 - 04:55 PM
TOTAL Uganda Limited, Plot 4, 8th Street Industrial Area, P. O. Box 3079, KAMPALA You can in the mean time write to them asking about their phone number and put throught your other proposals
Posted by Bamz on 12/12/2009 - 05:30 PM
I need a petroleum company to supply me with Ago Diesel on credit at least 10,000 litres per week.The station is still under construction but so far we are able to sell 10,000 litres plus a week.We can make an agreement.Location: uganda Kampala,ten miles from kampala Thanks.
Posted by BAKKA on 17/12/2009 - 02:37 AM
am looking for petrol station owners and high quantity fuel users that i may suply them quality fuel cheaply but with good quality
Posted by allan on 03/06/2010 - 01:25 PM
To whom it may concern I am currently situated in munigi base goma, working within the RSA/UN mission area. WE are cooking on gas and are looking for a reliable supplier. We currently use 23 45KG bottles and need them filled on a regular basis. The supplier in Goma is very expensive and is currently costing us $5000 US to have them refilled. Could you kindly supply me with a list of more economically viable suppliers Your assistance much appreciated Kind Regards Guy Howes Club Manager: Munigi Base: RSA Contingent
Posted by Guy Howes on 24/06/2010 - 01:46 PM
I have land in Mbale Uganda good for a petrol station.Iam looking for a patner who can establish one and i sell for him or her fuel.Kindly enable me reach out to similarly interested parties.
Posted by Abbas Wetaaka on 13/07/2010 - 05:30 PM
We would need a supplier of petrol in Goma area (approximately 30-50m3 per month). Are there fuel suppliers like Kobil, Total, Engen or similar in Goma?
Posted by Jean Hanan on 15/07/2010 - 04:06 PM
Posted by allan on 06/03/2010 04:25:41 Please Allan contact me if you can supply me with petroleum products. I am the station owner.MY EMAIL narcy@verizon.net Thanks!!
Posted by BAKKA on 15/07/2010 - 07:49 PM
How about ypu contacting him directly now that he has left his email...
Posted by Bamzy on 16/07/2010 - 02:11 PM
Thanks Bamzy! but this is BAKKA the(buyer)looking for Allan(seller).
Posted by BAKKA on 18/07/2010 - 07:19 AM
I need reliable supplier for: HFO - Heating Oil, 10,000 L/week, please contact directly: yr@rmze.com, thanks.
Posted by Y. Rubinstein on 18/07/2010 - 09:59 AM
I am looking for a business partner in uganga for in the area of petroleum products.
Posted by Dwellers H. Ltd on 26/07/2010 - 05:24 PM
how much is unleaded gasoline per liter in uganda today?
Posted by KATRINA on 29/07/2010 - 07:17 AM
Am a fire fighter having 7 years of experience in both structural and aircraft fires.I have been working at entebbe international airport.Amrequesting to offer you my services in that very field to TOTAL UGANDA.Am redy to send in my CV in the next communication.
Posted by anthony magombe on 19/09/2010 - 08:22 AM
leaded fuel is known to spoil or damage oxygen sensors in our cars.This sensor is one of the many sensors responsible for fuel regulation in our cars.It does that through the monitoring of exhaust emission.Am wondering do have any fuel companies being in unleaded fuel in uganda
Posted by kaggwa paul on 01/12/2010 - 07:53 PM
@paul the word unleaded is familiar to me at most petrol stations, they even ask me whether they should put unleaded and for sure I do not have a clue on what to say or what the implication is
Posted by Bamz on 01/12/2010 - 10:13 PM
For fuel requirements , contact GAPCO Uganda Ltd 0772759122
Posted by Aseem Singh on 03/12/2010 - 10:37 PM
Hey, i'm undertaking a study on factors that have promoted the setting up of petrol stations in Kampala, could please give me some ides asap... thanx
Posted by Andrew Nyumba on 20/04/2011 - 09:47 PM
Dear Sir/Madam, Good evening. I am Ssimbwa K. Livingstone working as a supplier for fuel dispensers both mechanical and electric and other spare parts. Should you be interested in buying any at a cheaper price, please feel free to call me at +256 788 153030. Thanks and best regards, Ssimbwa Kampala, Uganda
Posted by Ssimbwa Livingstone on 05/06/2011 - 04:04 PM
This is ctc uganda, we are raedy to work with you. if you will make people in mbale buy our oil lubricants, My mobile is 0772185704, or our office line +256 414 692265, or +256 414 692266 thanks awaits your considerations.
Posted by Nancy davids on 14/07/2011 - 10:26 AM
We are running a low cost housing project, we need diesel supplier
Posted by devineservicesltd on 14/07/2011 - 09:01 PM
Serious American investor looking for serious partner in Uganda who is interested in building a Petrol Station and has the knowledge to get one established. Email tezb28@yahoo.com
Posted by Mr. Burt on 06/08/2011 - 02:47 PM
Urgently looking for an efficient supplier of furnace oil. Call 0772 396083\0701163105
Posted by Godfrey Batte on 06/10/2011 - 05:02 PM
Hey guys, am a petroleum products(Petro and Diesel)marketer in Nairobi and am looking for clients in UG. currently, I am supplying the products at Ugs 3600/litre. My contacts are +254717349460, rmaluki@yahoo.co.uk
Posted by Robert Maluki on 02/12/2011 - 11:55 AM
I need to know where i can get Total gas as soon as possible.Thank you
Posted by eddie ed on 15/12/2011 - 01:34 PM
Hi, kindly advise me on where i can find burners for the small caltex cylinders. I have looked but failed miserably. Thanx
Posted by Caroline on 20/02/2012 - 06:31 PM
Am working as COU Kumi Diocese Planning and Development Officer/Ag. Lands and Estates Officer. The diocese has land in a prime location for establishment of a fuel station in Kumi town. The diocese therefore seeks any potential fuel company to show up. Kindly help us. My contact 0783713734, Bishop 0772659460, Diocesan Sec 0782862108. Thank you
Posted by Nickson Osako Olupot on 17/03/2012 - 12:48 AM
please contact me for steel tanks, pipe works, pump installations in fuel depots and stations, my email : juliusoloya@yahoo.com , tel +256 777 517 330 cheers
Posted by OLOYA JULIUS on 02/05/2012 - 08:58 AM
Hi, kindly advise me on where i can find heating transfer oil for the road marking machine. I have looked but failed miserably.we are now working in Juba/South Sudan as airport road project Thanx
Posted by Tom on 12/06/2012 - 08:03 AM
Kindly tell Bakka to contact me. We can supply him with AGO fuel.
Posted by Jared E. Anekeyah on 28/06/2012 - 07:47 PM
We supplly high quality petroleum products at the best prices on the market. Please email us on: neotec2005@yahoo.com
Posted by Jared E. Anekeyah on 28/06/2012 - 07:53 PM
Hi,am a marketere on Radio Amani, i kindly want to get in touch with Total marketing team so that we market Total in the West Nile region.
Posted by Prossy.A on 17/07/2012 - 02:23 PM
Hi, I'm urgently looking for someone who can supply JET A fuel en Gulu, Uganda
Posted by Willie on 04/08/2012 - 12:52 PM
Hello, I source for affordable prices here in Kenya for you. Just place your order and current price and we shall negotiate. Loading will be done at Eldoret Pipe Line. Prices negotiable for (Ago) Diesel (PMS) Super Petrol (1k) Kerosene Kindly specify if you need other products.
Posted by Same Consulting, Inc. on 21/09/2012 - 12:01 PM
i am looking for running of a petrol station in kampal
Posted by kumar on 22/09/2012 - 10:36 AM
Hello east and central Africa, any one looking for fuel tanks, above ground / underground of all capacities contact me at +256 777 517 330, we can weld them for you
Posted by OLOYA JULIUS on 26/09/2012 - 11:15 AM
I am staying in kampala and need directly fuel from eldoret or wholesale price (cheap price) in kampala. If anyone interested please contact me.thnx
Posted by Salim on 01/10/2012 - 11:05 PM
Pliz total uganda, i need to buy a gas cylinder full of gas where can i purchase one..
Posted by Walter orach on 09/10/2012 - 07:37 PM
Hi I am trying to get in touch with Gaz company in Uganda as I have a projet i think they mayu be interested in. Can any body give me a contact address, phone number or e-mail, thanks
Posted by bernie on 08/11/2012 - 01:39 AM
hey guys,i was asking,how much is the cost of a fuel dispenser
Posted by eyoku benon on 30/12/2012 - 01:30 PM
I am trying to find the head office address of GAZ fuel stations in Uganda - can anybody help please. Thanks
Posted by Ben on 12/02/2013 - 03:54 PM
Hi guys I deal in bulk supply of fuel both PMS and AGO at good prices we even deliver the product for you on your premises.
Posted by peter wasswa on 11/03/2013 - 04:25 PM
Hello, Am glad to introduce PowerMet Uganda Ltd a limited liability company registered in Uganda since 2012 by the registrar of companies. PowerMet Uganda Ltd is the authorized distributor for METS Generators in Uganda offering sales and after sales services including installation, maintenance and rentals. METS ENERGY Generator Manufactures uses re known brands like Perkins, Cummins, Lister Pitter Engines, Deep Sea Electronics Control Panels, Stamford & Meccalte Alternators, to assemble high quality generators that meet customers needs. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information. We look forward to being of service to you. Yours Sincerely, Ali Mfitundinda sales executive PowerMet Uganda +256714602366
Posted by Ali Mfitundinda on 15/04/2013 - 12:26 PM
Could you please send me picture of City Oil petrol station in Bomo road. Thank You
Posted by Shire Mat Pan on 24/05/2013 - 10:46 PM
Hi guys? Can any one advise me on procedures to take for one to deal in selling fuel here in uganda. is it possible 2 get it en sell to customers when u dont own a petro ptation?
Posted by Iratanga deo on 02/06/2013 - 12:48 AM
Dear Manager/Marketeer Can you please give me the email addresses for responsible person for northern Uganda shell Malindi and other companies so that I can put some direct inquiries to him? I actually need to run petrol stations in northern Uganda. Currently I am working in South Sudan but interested in petrol deal in northern Uganda or even Juba south Sudan. My email is; okellosamuel@rocketmail.com for any person who can contact me also directly. Best regards Okello Samuel
Posted by Okello Samuel on 20/06/2013 - 10:52 AM
Hello, I need to set up a petrol station on a plot of 100 feet X 100 feet . I propose to have a shop down and a coffe shop up stairs with an internet cafe . Can I get a partner who can work on the project under proposal, he/she is to work on the documents and installation of the underground tanks, thank u, email me and we discuss.
Posted by Charles Ngendanabo on 22/06/2013 - 01:37 PM
I would love to know the current cost of A full set of the smallest gas Cylinders
Posted by Carol on 25/07/2013 - 03:58 PM
please clarify for me on how much i can spent when using gas for cooking if on average i cook for 45 min. which gas cylinder can serve me better. thanks
Posted by Wisdom on 27/08/2013 - 10:35 PM
@Wisdom the issue of using gas for cooking has nothing to do with savings but the convenience that comes with it most especially if compared to using charcoal which is not environmentally friendly and yet dirty. Gas is prepared, power is costly, so bottom line, it all depends on what you are cooking. If you are going to prepare dry beans using gas, then you spend more but if you are boiling bathing water, its cheaper to use gas.
Posted by Mukyas on 28/08/2013 - 11:47 AM
Kindly any one let me know the Sales Volume of Petrol & Diesel in Uganda for 2012 and 2013.
Posted by Singh on 16/01/2014 - 10:54 AM
i have a caltex cylinder and i have been told caltex is no longer there. Where can i go in kampala to replace my cylinder, how may days does it take me get a replacement and how much does it cost me? Plse i need help
Posted by Mary Goretti on 25/01/2014 - 02:42 PM
Looking for a partner in the fuel business. we have three tanks installed with their pumps already functional in Fort Portal for Petrol, Kerosene and Diesel BUT can not sustain the market due to limited finances. We have a registered company. Any one interested is highly welcome. Petroleum suppliers could also supply us on credit and we pay after sales. Thanks Edward
Posted by Edward Itoote on 10/02/2014 - 04:53 PM
Posted by Edward Itoote on 10/02/2014 - 04:56 PM
Hi Edward Itoote, send me your email at bettykeza@yahoo.ca. We could probably become partners.
Posted by Pauline on 13/03/2014 - 05:10 AM
Dear Edward, Please mail me the details at msk200678@gmail.com I am looking to setup a petrol station there and would like to explore the opportunity from your side.
Posted by Sunny on 08/05/2014 - 01:42 PM
Hi, am looking for a good petrol station in any masaka, mbarara are any others up country. Please contact me. 0759632582.
Posted by mohammed khaleel ahmed on 07/06/2014 - 03:39 PM
Req running petrol station. Any one selling running petrol station. send me all detail. Petrol station selling price and daily sales detail. Contact with me lelani32@yahoo.com
Posted by Ali on 23/06/2014 - 08:12 PM
Please Peter Wasswa, can you send me your email address. I am interested in your services. Margaret
Posted by Margaret Lukyamuzi on 29/07/2014 - 01:49 PM
for fuel tank building, pipe work, pump installations, fuel depots/station. contact mi at: 0712662501
Posted by collin on 29/07/2014 - 07:18 PM
I reside in Kenya and deal in the supplies of gas burners for the 6kg cylinders, and grill as well as hosepipes,at very reasonable prices. contact me via my email if interested. Thank you
Posted by caroline on 02/10/2014 - 10:11 AM
I looking for someone or company selling a petrol station along Kampala jinja rd or Entebbe road,it should not be ,based on lease terms but permanent sale terms, note needed urgently reach me on 0777351550 or 0701844159, called otim akonopeesa levi
Posted by otim akonopeesa levi on 06/10/2014 - 02:23 PM
Hi there am looking for a used kerosene dispenser . is there anyone having one on sale in Uganda ? my email address is isansasunday@yahoo.com
Posted by Sande on 04/11/2014 - 10:42 PM
Hi there am looking for a petroleum company to supply me fuel and Lubricants on credit and three pumps to finance. My station is on a strategic busiest highway 8miles from kampala. Please if your interested contact me by email: stvntech@gmail.com
Posted by Jane on 21/11/2014 - 09:19 PM
For Fuel Tanks, Of All Sizes, Both Underground, Above Ground Vertical, Piping Works, Pump Installation, Welding / fabrication , Structural, Civil, Plumbing, Maintainance, Majorly In Fuel Depots / Filling Stations, Call Me At +256 783 549 060, Or Email Mi At: orlandohdapirates@gmail.com
Posted by Julius on 03/01/2015 - 07:09 PM
Do you have a petrol station for sale? Send me an email.
Posted by frederick mugisha on 05/01/2015 - 11:28 AM
Mugisha Frederick, whats ur email?
Posted by julius on 07/01/2015 - 12:37 PM
Dual Analogue Fuel Dispensing Pump On Sale At Only 13 Million Ugx, With Two Pumps And 2 Supply Out / Inlet Suatable For Petrol And Diesel, Contact Us At 0783549060 Or email : musimejournal@yahoo.com
Posted by Musime on 12/01/2015 - 06:11 PM
are you a delaer in Oli, you are Planning to Buid a process Machine, Boiler, storGE Tanks, Piping work and filling station or any instalation about the grease, or Lube process machine. let it be stainless, mild steel and the sort. 'Are you looking for any machine for industrial, food processing, juice and refinery pharmaceutical and or paints machines, please contact OPIO JOLLY JOE BROTHERS STEEL CONTRACTING COMPANY ON 0772924340 OR 0750 joe.brother.ug@gmail.com, rowawedopjoe@yahoo.com
Posted by opio jolly joe on 17/01/2015 - 10:21 AM
As the professional supplier of LPG gas bottles and accessories,we can offer high quality LPG gas cylinders, gas regulators, gas hose, camping stove etc, any inquiry or details, please contact Tony freely by mail: tonysundy@gmail.com
Posted by Tony on 02/02/2015 - 07:04 AM
we deal with bulk suppplies of petroleum products from kenya kpc eldoret.interested contact0715102316/0724224430
Posted by TANNI OIL on 20/02/2015 - 10:53 AM
we supply fuel pumps and related accessories , make fuel tanks build petrol stations,make panning including drawings,all civil works and general construction
Posted by andrew on 23/02/2015 - 02:40 PM
come for professional fuel installations and advise 0782201594. tank and pump supply and installation, drawings and general construction.
Posted by andrew on 23/02/2015 - 02:46 PM
hi am in need of spares parts for old mechanical fuel pumps namely: mechanical computers(registers),pumping units and motors anyone with please contact via email or cellphone +254 724 507 100
Posted by patrick kuria mwaura on 03/03/2015 - 06:36 PM
I have caltex 13.2kg cooking gas cylinder i want to refile gas or I want exchange caltex gas cylinder in kampala/Jinja
Posted by Thirumurugan on 06/03/2015 - 08:46 PM
Am looking for Petrol stations to rent around Kampala ie even Mukono, mpigi,Entebbe. Thank you. Then outside kla; Mbarara, Ishaka,Kasese
Posted by stephen muhangi on 05/05/2015 - 04:33 PM
Looking to establishing a petrol station with 3 dual digital pumps (petrol and diesel) and 1 single kerosene pump in the outskirts of Kampala on a 100x100 ft piece of land. Anyone with offers can contact me with all the details initially per email at m.kibuka@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.
Posted by Mr. Mahkib on 14/05/2015 - 10:50 PM
Hi i'm looking for a mechanical kerosene dispenser, single nozzle, pliz contact me on mail anwangkanegodfrey@yahoo.com. as soon as possible. It can be used one or new, thanx.
Posted by Godfrey on 16/05/2015 - 01:28 PM
hi am starting a fuel station very soon so if u have any offers concerning fuel dispensers or tanks etc email me on kebbarashid@gmail.com or call 0701960404 ASAP
Posted by Rashid on 21/05/2015 - 09:52 AM
Dear All, We Offer Building Construction Services Of Petrol Stations , Bulk Fuel Depot Terminal. We Also Fabricate And Weld Underground Tanks Ranging From 5,000 Lres To 100,000 Lres And Large Vertical Aboveground Storage Tanks Ranging From 100,000 To 5 Million Lres. We Lay And Weld The Piping, Install The Pumps, And Do All Steel Structures And Associated Civil Works. Please Note Our Tanks Conform To API Standard Eddition 650 1st Addendum. At A Competitive Prices. Call Us Now On No. :075 7 542 533 Or Drop An Email At: otienoattima@gmail.com and we talk.
Posted by Otieno James on 01/06/2015 - 10:45 PM
In C&N Petroleum Equipment we have comprehensive range of bulk liquid transfer equipment includes: Loading Arms, Hoses, Couplings Couplers, Safety Breakaways, Pumps, Meters , Ball Valves, Filters And a full range of related fuel transfer equipment Fuels we Transfer are:Diesel,Fuel,Paraffin, Lubrication, Crude oil, Petrol,LPG,Aviation Fuel (Avgas & Jet A1),Chemicals And other petrochemical fuels . For any information or inquiries about our products feel free to contacts as 0772306888 email:globalreen@gmail.com we are ready to serve you. Yours Okello Ejedio .Sales Consultant in East Africa for C&N Petroleum Equipment www.candnpetroleum.co.za
Posted by Okello Ejedio on 07/06/2015 - 09:17 PM
We are the supplier for HFO-heavy fuel oil (Furnace oil) Located in Dar es salaam,Tanzania,we are now looking for uganda market(credit basis). Please contact me direct: Dagaaone@gmail.com +255754274752 +255784274752
Posted by James on 10/06/2015 - 12:35 PM
Hi.Ecoplus Energy is fuel products outsourcing company registered in Kenya.We have reliable and affordable sources of diesel,super and kerosine and gas cylinders. Our supplying partners are able to deliver minimum monthly volume of at least 1000M3. We are ready to serve you in case of need.Contact me on my mail john@ecoplus.co.ke, call +254727981342
Posted by John Wanda on 14/08/2015 - 12:42 AM
what advice can you give me when a product is colourless and yet a costumer considers the colour of the product more especially PMS being reddish Ago brown and Bik white.
Posted by Abdulmuhammad kassim on 25/09/2015 - 01:48 PM
Hello, Am Deborah and currently working in Mag Lubricant company in Dubai Jebel Ali, we deal in high performance lubricants fluids and coolants, we also offer lube blending, small packaging Filling and Drum, pail filling too. products are: Gasoline Engine Oils, Anti Freeze and conduct Diesel Engine Oil, Brake Oil, slide Oil Hydraulic System Oils, Grease Oil Automotive Gear Oil, compressor oils Industrial Gear Oil, turbine oils, at a very good price, shipping from the factory all the way to your door. Contact me for any inquiries. Thank you debbienakyanzi26@gmail.com
Posted by Nakyanzi Deborah on 14/10/2015 - 03:20 PM
Hi, Is there a contractor that can help me set up a Petro station here in Uganda? How much would it cost me if I have the Land and and need 6 dispensing stations / pumps? Please Email me at: s_ntushabe@yahoo.co.uk Thanks
Posted by S. Nicholas on 01/11/2015 - 10:55 PM
We are the profesionals in fuel filling station project,we provide good plan and design,bill of quantity(material cost),look for you a good working areas,we fabricate both canopies and under ground tank,building offices and services bay etc for more information email us at kevinochieng899@yahoo.com,thanks
Posted by Afrik engeneering services on 06/12/2015 - 12:13 AM
I have a very good site suitable for a fuel filling station and would love to lease to anyone interested in giving me the dealership
Posted by alex on 07/12/2015 - 05:04 PM
Hi, German Mirror Lubricants & Greases, based out of UAE manufacturer of premium quality of Automotive, Industrial & Marine range of lubricants & Greases is looking for financially strong and ambitious Channel Partner to cater either only Uganda or Whole of East Africa. Our products are approved by major OEM's in all 3 segments of Auto, Industrial & Marine. Looking forward for genuine partners who would be interested in look term mutually beneficial relationship. You can reach me on kiran@germanmirror.com Regards,
Posted by Kiran on 30/12/2015 - 11:40 AM
I would like to start a petrol station in Uganda. Where can I buy petrol filling machine/pump and tanks in Uganda? Is anyone aware of the prices? Thank you very much. email.jennifer.2@mail.com
Posted by Jennifer on 06/01/2016 - 02:02 AM
Dear all I have 4 petro stations. Looking for suppliers, we buy from Nile, Petrocity, vivo and many more. Looking for suppliers who can supply direct trailer. Also customer are welcome who have big vehicles. We offer good price. Firoz 0755 36 26'36
Posted by HorsePower on 22/01/2016 - 12:26 AM
hi.Am frank mugisha currently working with Pinnacle Enviro Consult.We do environmental Impact Assessments,Environmental Audits and Environment Social Management Plans for petrol stations and if you need the listed above services kind call on 0778607894 or you can email me on frank.mugisha@pinnacle.co.ug.We offer quality work at cheaper prices Thank you
Posted by Frank Mugisha on 08/02/2016 - 12:01 PM
Wish to know where I can get second hand fuel dispensers and at what price.
Posted by Alex on 19/03/2016 - 09:07 PM
I am looking for quotation for setting up gas station.
Posted by akena Richard on 15/05/2016 - 03:11 PM
Dear all,hope all is well.Gulf Gate General Trading is a company based in Dubai dealing in lubricants ,Bitumen and other oil products.we are able to trade this products in large volumes and at competitive prices.Kindly contact us at gulfgate@2016.com if you need any of these products at good rates.
Posted by nusra mohammed on 25/05/2016 - 12:18 PM
We offer calibration services for tanks and dispensers. Pkabubu@gmail.com
Posted by peter kabubu on 18/06/2016 - 02:05 PM
hi guys am looking for a fuel station to rent around Kampala. if you know /have one,kindly contact me okothphanuel@gmail.com
Posted by Phanuel Okoth on 03/10/2016 - 01:47 PM
Hi. Am selling off a well estalished Petrol station along entebbe road which is on a 48 piece of land. Might you be knowing anyone interested? For details you can call me on 0772466390
Posted by Andrew Mukiibi on 15/10/2016 - 08:19 PM
Hi, am looking for a fuel station to rent in any place in or outside Kampala. If you know one please contact me on email annetnakajugo@yahoo.co.uk
Posted by Annet Nakajugo on 03/11/2016 - 09:58 AM
hi,petrol and Gas operators Uganda, here i am introducing Aldove company to you all. As you know by law, you are meant to do Environmental Audits and Environmental impact assessement every year for your companies. Aldove consults company limited offers a wide range of consultancy activities including but not limited to the following: 1. Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) 2.Environmental Audits(EAs) 3.Environmental Project briefs 4.Environmental and social Action Plans (ESAP) 5.Environment management trainings etc. we do any of your choice at affodable prices. Please contact me. On this email or Tel. On 0704025222/0200995222. regards.
Posted by Kasandha Ronald on 06/12/2016 - 10:33 AM
Hello, Ramathan and currently working with Blackbulls industries in Dubai Jebel Ali, we deal in high performance lubricants fluids, greases and coolants, we are packaging Filling and Drum, pail filling too. products are: Gasoline Engine Oils, Anti Freeze and conduct Diesel Engine Oil, Brake Oil, slide Oil Hydraulic System Oils, Grease Oil Automotive Gear Oil, compressor oils Industrial Gear Oil, turbine oils, at a very good price, shipping from the factory all the way to your door. Contact me for any inquiries. Thank you ramathan@blackbulls.com or whatsapp +971523438551
Posted by Ramathan Mugisha Turunuga on 19/12/2016 - 11:48 AM
I would like to start a petrol station in Uganda. Where can I buy petrol filling machine/pump and tanks in Uganda? Is any one aware of the prices? and where can i get the constructors and how much capital do i need to start(enambatya@yahoo.com)
Posted by Ev on 05/01/2017 - 01:26 PM
I have started up a petrol station and need a supplier who can supply me on credit 5,000 litres of petrol. We can meet and agree on the terms and conditions. Thanks, Contact me on 0705167187/ 0783100600, kjrjessy@gmail.com
Posted by Kabonge Jessy on 09/02/2017 - 11:29 PM
This is to introduce Petroleum & Industrial Services Uganda Limited, PIS. PIS is involved in the supply, installation and maintenance of petrol station equipment and facilities. We are the authorised distributor and servicer of; Tatsuno fuel pumps and dispensers and Airtec® Digital Tyre Inflators in Uganda We provide installation and maintenance for; Fuel pumps and dispensers, generators, compressors, air gauges/tyre inflators, grease/oil pumps, electrical networks, etc. We also provide; Fuel tank calibration, fuel tank cleaning, fuel tank testing and fuel line installation and testing. Our contacts: +256 393 262 940 email: maintenance@petro-services.co.ug website: http://petro-services.co.ug/
Posted by Victor Ssenkula on 30/03/2017 - 09:21 AM
Hello Petroleum and gas operators, I would like to introduce to you Shem Africa Limited registered and incorporated 2008 in Uganda, a consultancy company with a team of specialists to offer; 1.Environmental and social impact assessment and Audit 2.Occupational Health and safety Audits and training 3.Environmental Restorations 4.Resettlement action plans 5.Plant and equipment certification. All our specialists for both Environmental and social impact Assessment and Audit are certified with NEMA. our services are at an affordable cost, we have experience in executing small , medium and large sized projects please reach me on +256777822219/+256705191866 or email fredmajwala@gmail.com for more details.
Posted by Fred Majwala on 08/05/2017 - 03:36 PM
hallo am a distributor of petrol and diesel in kenya . am looking for a serious and reliable suppliers for both petrol and diesel at affordable prices ,kindly contact me via email:patricknjoroge333@gmail.com if interested regards
Posted by patrick njorogee on 01/06/2017 - 01:03 PM
pleas may I know how much is needed to buy or start up a petrol station in Uganda? but most especially I want to buy so I need to know what it takes to buy one I want the price and other requirements pleas help
Posted by David Nicholas on 27/06/2017 - 01:29 AM
Hi, Any real and serious larger quantity buyer of Petrol and Diesel in Uganda or Kenya?. I have a good source which is main importer of petroleum and current hold stock in Eldoret, Kenya. My commission is $0.02 cents per litter. I will screen you and sign a commission contract with me then you will be connected to the seller and you will negotiate the payment terms and other terms directly from the seller. Please lets not waste our time as there are so many dream chasers here or I should say time wasters Best Regards Mohamed Kampala Uganda.
Posted by Mohamed on 03/08/2017 - 08:34 PM
Hi every one, I have a fleet of fuel tankers 40k capacity, 5 in number, I need a serious partner to deal with concerning transport,kindly in box me . Thanks
Posted by Musiimenta Edison on 11/08/2017 - 12:01 AM
Afrik welding and design fabricators specialist in petro station projects eg floating canopies with various designs,fuel tanks ranging from 5000 ltrs to 100,000ltrs, pylon signs etc jst call 0787133556
Posted by kevin on 07/09/2017 - 12:46 AM
Hallo,i am transpoter and i need trucks40k capacity..contact oyster@accountant.com
Posted by Abdi on 17/09/2017 - 06:54 PM
Hello Buyer / Buyer Mandate. We want to inform that we Can supply Aviation Kerosene,Jet fuel (JP 54-A1,5), Diesel (Gas Oil) and Fuel Oil D2, D6 FOB Rotterdam, we also have procedures for CIF: PRODUCT AND PRICE. Russia D2 Gas Oil Gost 305-82 Quantity: 50,000-150,000 Metric Tons. JP54 Aviation Fuel Colonial Grade 54./Jet A1 Quantity: 500,000-2,000,000 Barrels. D6 Virgin Fuel Oil Quantity: 400,000,000-800,000,000 Gallon. FOB CI DIP AND PAY (ROTTERDAM) TRANSACTION PROCEDURES CIF ASWP: Serious buyers only, my seller is ready to close this deal fast contact us below: Email: neftegazoiltrading@yandex.ru OR neftegazoiltrading@yahoo.com Skype: neftegazoiltrading Thank You. Vico Peißker.
Posted by Vico Peißker on 04/11/2017 - 02:44 AM
We have Genuine and reliable Supplier of oil and gas products. To all those who have real buyers that are ready and willing for the listed product. At the moment seller company have Aviation Kerosene,Jet fuel (JP 54-JET,A1,5), Diesel (Gas Oil) and Fuel Oil D2, D6,spot for FOB Rotterdam. If you have any interested buyer or mandates kindly contact us with details below. Regards Igor Abramovich (Mr) email: info.russiatrading@mail.ru skype: info.russiatrading@mail.ru
Posted by Igor Abramovich on 07/02/2018 - 01:17 AM
We offer fabrications works of underground steel fuel tanks, aboveground horizontal and vertical large diameter tanks, we do product piping works, install pumps , steel structures, machine fitting, mechanical plumbing, and civil works associated. We work on construction of Bulk, mini fuel depots, and fuel filling stations , contact us on No.s 0700816021 or whatts up No. 0757542533
Posted by Orlandoh on 13/02/2018 - 08:01 AM
I need a fuel dispenser and pump, still any one to supply 10,000 a month mail me and we talk, walusansasally@gmail.com
Posted by sally on 23/03/2018 - 07:04 PM
JP54 - D6 - JET A1 - D2 AVAILABLE ON CI DIP AND PAY FOB ROTTERDAM We are an official Oil & Gas Trading Company/Mandate working with Russian Petroleum Refinery which deals on Russian Petroleum Product such as JP54, D2, D6, JA-1 with good and workable procedure whereby buyer will dip test in seller tank with proof of product. Kindly Contact us via (neftegazconsultant@yandex.ru) for SCO. Maksim Yaroslav EMAIL: neftegazconsultant@yandex.ru, EMAIL: neftegazconsultant@mail.ru Skype: neftegazconsultant TEL: +7 9265036551 https://neftegaz-energy-consultant.business.site/
Posted by Maksim Yaroslav on 29/06/2018 - 12:25 AM
We deal in construction of fuel/ petrol stations and related amenities or facilities. We offer services right from conceptualization, location, statutory approvals and construction.We also offer advice on the type of equipment needed and its suppliers. All our designs and construction follow the Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) requirements. Contact us on info.merkel@gmail.com.
Posted by Customer Service on 30/07/2018 - 12:38 AM
I'm seeking for any potential fuel company to lease my one acre of land located just next HASS petroleum Depot Kyengera along masaka road. If interested contact me on 0789540443,0755540443. Thank you
Posted by Paul on 24/02/2019 - 07:14 PM
This is for all petrol station managers out there !! Are you looking for a software system that can manage your petrol station pumps, track current digital readings of station pumps, computes total amount collected by a pump attendant, keeps track of your ground tank level status, keep track of your fuel sales , record tank refills. The system is open for customisation basing on the structure of the station. What are you guys waiting for, give this software a try and minimise your business losses for a lifetime. For more details, send me an email at kalxcharles@gmail.com or give me a call on 0783618756
Posted by Charles V.Kalungi on 03/05/2019 - 05:14 PM
Am looking for petrostation in Uganda if u have u can send me e-mail. Cabdiqani1236@gmail.com
Posted by Abdirahman mohamed on 25/10/2019 - 02:55 AM
Am looking for used fuel dispenser of 4 horses, anyone contact me on my Email anderas@powertllimited.com
Posted by SEMEO WANDERA on 25/10/2019 - 10:52 AM
Am interested in selling fuel on from companies like City oil, Gapco, Hass. is there anyone who can guide me on how to start with small capital.can i be given fuel on credit. please advise me.
Posted by Komugisha Jolly on 29/10/2019 - 12:45 PM
Hi I am in need of a fuel dispenser ,pliz contact me on 0786484953
Posted by OYUKU HARON on 20/02/2020 - 11:22 AM
Can I know the price of fuel dispenser prices and their images through my email I wanted to open a new station, my company is new . Am in Juba south sudan, please send me the detail together with the location you are in Uganda Regard Jacob Deng
Posted by Jacob deng g on 03/05/2020 - 05:26 PM
I would like to know the price of fuel dispenser both new and used ones, send the photos through my email address(andyooladrew@gmail.com) Thanks
Posted by Andrew Oola on 01/06/2020 - 10:35 AM
Hello i want rental fuels station In Kampala whit good place
Posted by Mohamed Jama on 11/06/2020 - 10:54 AM
Am looking for advice how to open a fuel station with a limited capital on masaka mbarara road,am out of the country please my email is bako555564@yahoo.com If all goes well you will be rewarded Thanks
Posted by Bako Emmanuel on 03/07/2020 - 04:23 AM
I need to start up apetro station, so how I go about?
Posted by Jude on 09/08/2020 - 08:47 PM
how much Capital do i need to start up a gas station in uganda.
Posted by izavule micheal on 15/08/2020 - 11:41 AM
I am seeking to set up a fuel station.. Any assistance is highly appreciated
Posted by Wycliff Othieno on 27/09/2020 - 01:15 AM
I have a piece of land strategically located for a petrol station business, any company willing i can lease you the land. Its located on high way mpigi butambala road few meters to the town
Posted by Kiggundu Abdallah on 18/11/2020 - 02:45 PM
Dear Sir/Madam, We are direct end seller refinery company for the supply of Petroleum products. Currently we are allocating our products on discount platts to capable buyers, we have available Jet fuel, D2 Gas oil, D6, EN590, JETA1, for capable buyer lift in Houston and Rotterdam commercial sea ports and also on CIF basis to any safe world port. Kindly Contact us via: jsc.uraloil@bk.ru for SCO. Kind Regards. Dr. Khaibullin Timur Tagirovich    Email: jsc.uraloil@bk.ru Skype: jsc.uraloil@bk.ru
Posted by Dr. Khaibullin Timur Tagirovich  on 05/02/2021 - 03:22 AM