Skip to main content
Sponsored Link

Suggested for You
Sunday, January 15 2012

Payway vending machine

Edited: September 15 2018

Six years later, PayWay, has made strides with their service incorporating more services that include National Social Security Fund, Utilities, School fees, taxes and oh yes, you can also pay for some of your concert tickets using the service. As you have noticed, the above pic has some companies that have either closed shop or changed name like Orange Internet which is now Africell and of course, Warid that was absorbed by Airtel.

New Internet service providers have since joined on board like Tangerine, Smile, Roke Telecom and Smile Uganda. Airtime cards having been phased out in most city centres, PayWay has come in very handy in addressing that gap.

To become an agent, you must have a registered company, national ID and at least $550 that includes the cost of the Point of Sale (POS) machine and a bluetooth printer, you must also have an Android phone4.0 plus to be able to operate without any hitches.

You also need a minimum of at least 500k that will be required as your float. PayWay Uganda is located in Kibuli, plot No. 2019 Mbogo road next to Total Kibuli.

These are PayWay contacts here in Uganda;

• Tel: 0800 203020.
  • E-mail info@payway.ug
  • WhatsApp: +256792240818.

===Earlier Version===

Payway is a vending machine that can be found at supermarkets and are an ideal way of loading internet airtime for Orange network and airtime for all carriers let alone paying for DSTV, Startimes and Gotv.

It saves a lot of time for orange internet bearing in mind that if you had to buy scratch cards and you are lucky to get large denominations, you would have to enter one by one depending on what plan your on.

The payway vending machine, which does not give change or accept coins will load your airtime on the orange modem instantly in a few easy steps which takes the same time you would use on a scratch card but remember if you had Shs85,000 to load, then that will be at least a 50,000 card and a 20k, 10k card plus 5k to load.

The machine sends you an instant message on your phone to let you know that your transaction was successful on top of an instant receipt. There is a toll free number just in case you are stuck.

So if you are the type who was looking for an alternative around using many cards, then you could try the payway vending machine. You can also pay for water bills, buy an airticket with Air Uganda.

Posted by: uowd AT 01:46 am   |  Permalink   |  70 Comments  |  Email
Comments:
I have always liked payway..I wish I can get a chance to work for this company.
Posted by Byansi on 09/02/2012 - 02:00 PM
@ Byansi..even the people behind payway sat down and thought through alternatives.. so you could even come up with better products other than just sitting back and wising you could work with these guys
Posted by Bamz on 09/02/2012 - 03:17 PM
payway is the way to go sure,can the service be acessed in mubende??? want to be an agent there...
Posted by trevor on 08/08/2013 - 06:50 PM
how do i use the payway machine to pay for my GoTv bill?
Posted by Priscilla on 09/08/2013 - 12:52 PM
warid pesa balance creat result onlin Mobile Money pin 1988 sow
Posted by ABDULKARIM HASSAN ESSA on 27/10/2013 - 06:24 AM
Payway is the good way to go, it has simplified the day today operation of businessess interms of making payments.Thanks for the good work. Regards John Bosco
Posted by John Bosco on 27/11/2013 - 12:30 PM
Dont find suretelcom on your machine
Posted by mr hitesh sedani on 20/01/2014 - 10:17 PM
@Mr. Hitesh, very soon you will find Suretelcom services on any payway machine.
Posted by Vincent on 05/02/2014 - 04:41 PM
I like all your offers bit was inquiring if payway can be connected to pay pal forfounds transfer or deposts using payway to pay pal.thanks
Posted by ben on 22/03/2014 - 11:21 PM
I like your service , how can i become a vendor to, want to put it at bayita ababili entebbe plz waiting yr positive response
Posted by kamulegeya stephen on 28/04/2014 - 12:59 PM
can it deal with mobile money services
Posted by ngoma on 23/06/2014 - 11:20 AM
@Ngoma what do u mean mobile money services...if by that you mean withdrawing money. no it does not buy you can buy airtime, pay for your DSTV and other utility services...
Posted by Mark on 23/06/2014 - 01:15 PM
Please I want partnership(agent)with you. Hw can I go about it. I have different points of sale.Around Namulanda Entebbe Road.
Posted by Douglas Cleverman on 26/06/2014 - 04:43 PM
Whats the cost price of the machine? I want to do business with payway
Posted by BRENDA on 04/07/2014 - 07:59 PM
Brenda, you might have to go to their offices behind American Embassy for details....!
Posted by David on 04/07/2014 - 10:35 PM
whats the cost of the machine and how do i acquire it
Posted by Twesigye Dan on 23/07/2014 - 02:18 PM
IT's great to shop with you,ur services are good only that the network is a beet achalleng. ( 2) secendly I need to be part of in a business. (Agent)but hw can I join you ?am real want to find the qualification I will be happy if my request is positively handled. Thank you.
Posted by henry matovu on 24/07/2014 - 12:03 AM
how can i get that machine and how much....does cynthia stil work with u guys....stop n shop and pick n save supermarkets...formerz
Posted by chrispus ...bugolobi on 27/07/2014 - 07:11 PM
Need a payway machine at my phone store. Please contact me on 0700-475601
Posted by Madinah on 12/08/2014 - 01:58 PM
I want to be agnet how do I go about it and where do I find your offices
Posted by INDU on 02/09/2014 - 03:38 AM
I am one of the people using payway service, i want to become an agent, could you please let me know the conditions and the procedures for becoming an agent so that i can also provide that service to other people. thank
Posted by Kamwenge Francis Mengo Kampala on 01/10/2014 - 06:14 PM
I like pay way and I would like to be part of it as an agent. Please help me out.
Posted by Stella kabagenyi on 19/10/2014 - 02:40 PM
Hi hope ur well. I have a supermarket and would like to invest payway vending machine. Kindly give me a brief of your business model and what and how I can make profit from the various services u offer. Patrick.
Posted by Patrick Tusiime on 03/12/2014 - 05:22 PM
can Payway services be put like apps in our phones? reason is some times one is in need of payway services at times wen agents are out of services.. so let me hope things can be worked out
Posted by ENOC on 03/01/2015 - 02:09 AM
I want to be the agent in Hoima Municipality. let me know of procedure and costs involved. waiting for your response.
Posted by Mwesigwa George on 06/02/2015 - 09:26 PM
THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAD WITH PAYWAY. On 1st Feb 2015. I needed Orange airtime worth Shs. 20,000. The nearest PAYWAY machine was out of electronic airtime and it therefore issued me an airtime code which I COMFORTABLY keyed onto my phone. The response I got from Orange was that the airtime had been used by someone else! I called PayWay's customer care and a 'Ritah' advised me that my problem was due to a network failure and would be resolved the next day (Monday) at 9am. At 9am I promptly called Payway and all I got as feedback was that they would call me back. The day ended with either PayWay not picking my call or even the customer service assistant hanging up the moment I explained my 'PROBLEM'.
Posted by Paul on 17/02/2015 - 08:56 PM
I would like to become one of agents in mbale. Pse tell me more
Posted by Wamoyo Geofrey on 30/03/2015 - 09:38 PM
I would like to be agent pliz give more information
Posted by patra on 08/04/2015 - 02:05 PM
Can I know who I can get this machine, the requirements. Thank you.
Posted by Okello Samuel Isenge on 10/04/2015 - 01:42 PM
how much is the machine and where can i find it in kampala and jinja
Posted by kasadha on 13/04/2015 - 01:23 PM
Hello, i would like to get a contact persons number of whom i can have a discussion on how to have our product payments done thru payway please send the response to the given mail thanks iank
Posted by Ian Kateregga on 20/04/2015 - 01:49 PM
I want to be a paway agent , what are the qualifications to get a machine
Posted by nakitende magret on 11/05/2015 - 03:44 AM
I want to be an agent what is the way ford? Please help me
Posted by Christine Agelo on 13/05/2015 - 05:27 PM
hello I too want to purchase da pay way machine so that I can be in position of selling yaka. but do not know the procedures and may be da price of the machine and how I can purchase it...can u please help mi!!
Posted by christine namuddu on 07/07/2015 - 01:10 PM
I have a company and want to own some machines
Posted by Turyabe Johnan on 08/07/2015 - 08:53 AM
hello, am a mobile money agent who wants to become a payway agent too.can i know the requirements for becoming one?
Posted by riyaz gerald on 18/07/2015 - 05:18 PM
Hallo I want to become a payway agent in Tanzania,kindly email me the requirements. regards David kizito +255718236118
Posted by DAVID KIZITO on 23/07/2015 - 12:20 PM
I like your services. I am in Kampala. I would like to be an agent.what are the terms and how much does it require especially for small machine?
Posted by Herbert on 26/08/2015 - 12:21 PM
How can i get payway machine.
Posted by Kizito on 27/08/2015 - 04:38 PM
u need around 2m ug shs. 2 become an agent dat includes initial float of 1m+machine. comision is mnthly&varies 4rm network 2 network 4@transaction made. go 2 shoprit lugogo, any BIGWIN SHOP,emerald hotel bombo rd, ofice op. acaciamall, ofic opp. pasword nakulabye
Posted by amanya on 24/10/2015 - 03:07 AM
am in jinja and would like to become an agent how can i go on with that?if i cannot afford a machine is their any alternative way forward if yes wat are the costs and requirements required to become an agent
Posted by opendi richard on 27/10/2015 - 03:14 PM
I would like to own one, what are the requirements and how much is it. Thanks
Posted by natukwatsa gloria on 14/11/2015 - 11:13 AM
m really interested in this business ..have tried contacts but don't get trusted details..how shld i access the details i can trust bcz m ready
Posted by mugabi david on 20/11/2015 - 06:20 PM
i want to be come a vendor of payway please advise me
Posted by RUGADYA ALLAN on 25/12/2015 - 01:50 PM
Hi I am going straight away to shop rite lugogo tmw regards
Posted by gidudu patrick on 04/01/2016 - 10:59 PM
i want to be come a vendor of payway please advise me please how much small payway machine I am waiting for yr reply thank you
Posted by patel trushal on 29/01/2016 - 09:45 AM
@Patel, anyone can be a Payway vendor provided you pay a small fee, in fact for the small machine, you should not pay more than 500k, the last I checked, It was 300k. Simply go to their offices behind the American Embassy in Nsambya.
Posted by Mark on 30/01/2016 - 09:14 AM
i would like to know da costs involved in becoming a pay way agent and secondly where are yo head offices in uganda
Posted by Ntwatwa Ivan on 09/02/2016 - 11:50 AM
I wanna be an agent where are your offices located and how much is the small machine? To become a member it needs 2m only or there are other requirements? Thanks awaiting for the positive feedback
Posted by Nalumansi Ruth on 21/02/2016 - 05:12 PM
Hello hw are u i just want to know the requirements to become agent thanks
Posted by Ssempijja johnmary on 26/02/2016 - 08:20 AM
Hi ,I want to be come a payway agents what are the requirements.
Posted by Patel Yogesh on 08/03/2016 - 02:21 PM
Where can i purchase a Pay-way machine and start working and how would i make money using it?
Posted by Labby on 11/03/2016 - 09:56 AM
I would like to buy a payway machine but how much is it?
Posted by ssali shafik on 13/04/2016 - 09:35 AM
How can i become a pau way argent
Posted by Okiror simon on 25/04/2016 - 03:54 PM
i would like to become a payway agent or retailer,what are the requirements needed
Posted by okiror simon on 02/05/2016 - 03:48 PM
Regards to payway, i also want to work as an agent for yaka umeme, please how do i become one and how do i benefit, please explain that
Posted by Kenneth Wasswa on 24/06/2016 - 05:38 PM
How much do I need to be a pay way agent as in terms and conditions, how much is a machine nd the initial capital?
Posted by bavubi Isaac on 15/08/2016 - 12:09 PM
plz how it works, I with to have two here in masaka
Posted by kakande joseph on 25/08/2016 - 05:12 PM
where can i buy Payway machine?
Posted by Nyamaizi joy on 05/12/2016 - 04:10 PM
where can i buy the machine
Posted by paul ongom on 03/01/2017 - 06:31 PM
I need the machine and how do I get it and how do I benefit
Posted by Jaliah on 10/05/2017 - 11:07 AM
@Nyamaizi, If you care to read the comments above, the office for the outlet has been given, go there for details.Jaliah, you can also go to their office furnish the with your office details (legal) and of course, you get some small margin on the sales made just like any other business, that is exactly how you benefit..
Posted by Moses on 10/05/2017 - 12:57 PM
Dear I have a shop around Kabalagala. I want to give such YAKA PAYWAY and other services to my customers. So i want your assistance how can i get the PAYWAY Machine and what is a requirements to get the Machine. Thank you in advance for cooperating me.
Posted by Solomon on 26/06/2017 - 11:32 PM
@ Solomon, The PayWay head office is not far from you, it's right behind the American Embassy, so just got to them and they will equip you with all the details
Posted by Mark on 27/06/2017 - 01:01 AM
I want to buy payway machine
Posted by Eva Akullo on 06/09/2018 - 11:57 AM
I want to know pay way talk commission structure on bill payments; Then how I gate mor commission
Posted by Purshotam on 07/06/2019 - 09:22 AM
hello, i would like to purchase the pay way machine such that i can be able to use it while in office and also supply people at my work place with paying their bills. what are the steps i need and how can i be able to get get it. thank you.
Posted by faridah on 03/02/2020 - 02:07 PM
Hi i would like to aquire one pay way machine and please to the concerned personal, kindly i need to know how, and the benefits of this business, how do i get commission. Because am not you Uganda i want to give my mummy or sister to run for me the business. I would be greatful if am posted positively thanks.
Posted by Athieno Margaret on 07/09/2020 - 12:05 PM
Good after noon. I have a shop and would like to include pay way services. 1. How do I access a potable machine? 2. How do I benefit from it? 3. What's the cost involved?
Posted by Rachel Ogwang on 03/11/2020 - 03:59 PM
I want a payway machine to become an agent,what's the procedure of getting one.
Posted by Kambugu Cyrus on 17/02/2021 - 01:00 PM