- Cabinet - List of Latest Cabinet Ministers and Ministers of State as at December 14, 2019
- State House - The President,Vice President,The First Lady,Minister for Presidency plus other related issues.
- Parliament of the Republic of Uganda -The Parliament of Uganda derives its mandate and functions from the 1995 Constitution, the Laws of Uganda and its own Rules of Procedure.The Constitution contains articles which provide for the establishment, composition and functions of the Parliament of Uganda and empowers Parliament "to make laws on any matter for the peace, order, development and good governance of Uganda" and "to protect the Constitution and promote democratic governance in Uganda". The term of Parliament is five years from the date of its first sitting after a general election.
- Ministry of Finance,Planning & Economic Development - Mandate To manage and control public finances in a prudent and sustainable manner. To ensure efficiency and effectiveness of all public spending, and To oversee the planning of national strategic development initiatives in order to facilitate economic growth, efficiency, stability, eradication of poverty and enhancement of overall development.
- Ministry of Education "To provide for, support, guide, coordinate, regulate and promote quality education and sports to all persons and in Uganda for national integration, individual and national development."
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs -" To conduct Uganda's foreign relations, economic and commercial diplomacy, in order to promote an international environment which supports Uganda's security and development needs"
- Ministry of Justice & Constitutional Affairs " To promote and facilitate effective and efficient machinery capable of providing a legal framework for good governance and delivering legal advice and services to the Government, it's allied institutions and the general public".
- Ministry of Internal Affairs -The Mandate of the Immigration Department is to facilitate, monitor and control the movement of persons (both citizens and non citizens) in and out of Uganda.
- National Social Security Fund -The National Social Security Fund is a fast growing provider of social security and savings products in Uganda. As a savings scheme, it has grown over the years and is set to become one of the most vibrant organizations in Uganda.
- Privatization Unit -Privatization and Utility Sector Reform Project (PUSRP) was established in 2001 as a follow up project from Enterprise Development Project II (EDP) which ended in 2000. The project is a government of Uganda reform and divestiture initiatives, which is part of a wider economic reform and recovery program initiated in the late 1980s.
- Courts of Judicature -The Judiciary is a distinct and independent arm of Government entrusted with judicial authority, and mandated to administer and deliver justice to the people of Uganda. It plays a fundamental role in the promotion of law and order, human rights, social justice, morality and good governance.
- Uganda Tourist Board - Tourism related information. Sponsored