Banks in Uganda
- Bank of Uganda - To foster price stability and a sound financial system.
- Barclays In Uganda - Barclays Bank Uganda has been in Uganda for over 70 years and now has a number of outlets in after acquiring former Nile Bank.
- Centenary Rural Development Bank - To provide appropriate financial services especially micro-finance to all people in Uganda, particularly in rural areas, in a sustainable manner and in accordance to the law.
- CITI Bank - Citibank Uganda Limited was licensed as a commercial bank in Uganda on 27th August, 1999 and the branch was officially opened by the Minister of Finance and Economic Planning on 11th November, 1999.
- Crane Bank Uganda - The Bank commenced operations on 21st August 1995. The bank was promoted by prominent Ugandan businessman in association with leading Ugandans from Industry, Trade, Commerce, Finance and Insurance sectors and now is one of the few Banks having a total capital base of over 12 Billion Shillings.
- Standard Chartered Bank - Standard Chartered has been working in Uganda since 1912. Today the Bank is the only international bank with a network of branches.
- Kenya Commercial Bank Uganda - One of the latest entrants in the Uganda Banking Sector.
- Stanbic Bank - The Standard Bank Group, recognizing the strategic importance of trade and investment between South Africa and the region has, over the past few years, substantially increased its presence on the African continent.
Other Financial Institutions in Uganda
- Uganda Securities Exchange - USE's Mission is to Develop and Manage the most Efficient, Transparent Securities Market that matches International Standards, and promotes a Partnership with the General Public, Foreign Investors, Site Info
- Capital Markets Authority - It is an autonomous body responsible for promoting, developing and regulating the capital markets industry in Uganda just as regulation of banks is carried out by the Central Bank (Bank of Uganda) and insurance business is regulated by an Insurance Commission.
- Crystal Clear Software - Loan Performer handles different loan funds. LOAN PERFORMER produces more than 150 different reports, many according to CGAP standards.