- The right candidate will establish, implement and monitor components of quality control processes, and operational efficiency across the bank,
- The incumbent needs to work with management to identify gaps in significant risks and have a process to facilitate rectification of the gaps,
- He/She will be responsible for making recommendations on process if improvements,
- Take leadership and ownership into implementing corrective actions agreed post Audit commencement,
- Create a framework to identify, surface and report the key risks, operational deficiencies, improvements and quality in the organization.
- Ensure adherence to the Group norms of Operational Risk, compliance policies and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring strict implementation of self-assessment process of all the units.
- Table the key gaps and issues to the buiness heads and follow up for process improvements.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably with a Masters in Business Administration (MBA), Membership with PRIMA/CPA/ACCA will be an added advantage,
- At least 3 years experience in risk management, experience in a senior management role is an added advantage,
- A proven and extensive track record gained within risk management from a financial institution,
- Significant experience of developing and managing quality and process improvement monitoring programs.
Suitable canidates should submit their applications in person at;
Bank of India Headquarters
Plot 37 Jinja Road next to
National Water Offices
Not later than 15.July.2017 at 2:00PM