Meet the Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye female housemates
By Michael Nampala 25 July 2021 11:25pm EAT
The second double launch day was dedicated to the female housemates who came to the house only to meet the male housemates playing a prank on them.
Here are the BBNaija 6 female housemates - Angel, Peace, Jackie B, Tega, Arin, Maria, Liqourose, Beatrice, Princess, Saskay and Nini.
1. ANGEL, 21 was the first female housemate to get into the BBNaija season six house, she is very bossy and promises to be real. She came in a long slit dress. She has 11 tattoos and they are all personal. She is a writer and wants to be a producer. She is bossy in a friendly way.
2. PEACE, 26, loves to relax and loves food to bits. She is the second female housemate to get into the house. "If you are not rocking with Peace, Peace out," is her grabber statement.
All clad in a short dress that showed off some cleavage, Peace, who was formerly a TV presenter and owns a fashion brand says that she is bringing her peaceful self to the house. She is single but not searching.
Angel and Peace made their way to the house only to find the male housemates pulling a Shhh prank on them. The first female housemates had it rough as the male housemates could not say a word or hug the females much as they were excited to see them.
3. JACKIE B, 29 a single mother and hails from a family of 12 children. You respect ME, I respect you and the reverse is true, so she says.
Jackie was in this black dress that accentuated her curves and this might be the longest time she will be away from her son.
4. TEGA promises a lot of energy and vibe, she generally loves to dance. Tega did exactly that as she walked on stage until Ebuka prevailed on her to keep calm as they will be more dancing in the dance.
Tega is on the show to sell herself and will have so much fun.
5. ARIN- 29, is a Fashion Designer who promises her fans to expect fun all the way. She has the height ideal for male housemate NIYI. While on stage, she was asked how many piercings she has and the answer was 17 and more to follow.
6. MARIA loves to eat. I will be the loving person in the house. She came in a sweeping dress for this 90million Naira game. She sells houses in Dubai. She is single and very open to what awaits her in the show.
7. LIQUOROSE - Is bringing a whole package to the show. The dance she pulled on stage while in high heels was not for the faint hearted.
8. BEATRICE - Is a Fashion Model. She likes dancing and loves attention. Clad in a pair of jeans a creme coat, Beatrice is on the show to sell her clothing brand... For now, she is single.
9. PRINCESS, 30, is Taxi driver and loves to cook and her grabber statement is "What you give is what you get..." She was clad in a maroon long slit dress...Asked what she is bringing to the show, Princess said that you should expect to go on a ride with her. "Is this my Father's house or Big Brother's house?" Princess asked on arrival in the house before they shut her up in their Shhh prank.
10. SASKAY, 20, Is not a drama queen, but she will cry if you touch her or annoy her. Saskay says she is such a great dancer, she was strutting her long legs on stage in her one shoulder purple dress. She is an artist and a model. She is not single.
11. NINI, 26 from Edu State. She is looking forward to give you the razmataz that comes with her beauty. Nini literally did the catwalk as she walked to the show host Ebuka Uchindendu. She owns a fashion brand and she is a model.
" I am hyper gal and the moment I leave the house, I will officially open my fashion brand."
Before the show could end, Biggie had some announcement for the housemates when he revealed that two of the housemates were wild cards, they were not in the show, but should the housemates fail to identify them, they will automatically be in the game.
The wild cards can be revealed to the viewers within the week..