Irene Ntale reveals her best artists, Maurice Kirya and Rema top the list
By Michael Nampala 05 Sep 2020 01:35 PM EAT
Irene Ntale who is fresh from releasing her Extended Play (EP) of the Sukali album took off some time to interact with fans, some questions she answered while others were too complicated for her, but she promised to return with answers;
1. Would you go in for a collaboration with Rema Namakula? Yes, was the answer.
2. Who is your fav female UG vocalist? Meee ahahah, actually got two absolute favs Rema Namakula and Lilian Mbabazi.
3. How old are you? 31
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Irene Ntale answers questions from fans, she is proud to tell her age, talks about her lover and music in general
4. What would be your advice for someone who would like to create music? Go for it and give it all you've got! Do it with passion and sing those lungs out.
5. When should we have a baby and also get officially married?...God Speed..She shows off two of her nieces. "I guess this makes me a mom already."
6. What is your favorite part I'm music making? Playing the acoustic versions before hitting the studio. I love to strip down the song and just emote.
7. What is your fav song on the Sukali EP? I love them all.
8. What are your best series? House of Cards, Breaking Bad, Ozark, Peaky Blinders, Boardwalk Empire and Game of thrones.
9. Should we expect any collabo with a female artist in Uganda? Yes for sure.
10. Your best five male artists in Uganda? Maurice Kirya, King Saha, Zulander, Tonix, A Pass, so many more though...
11. Would you collaborate with a mental health platform to raise awareness? Definitely! Mental health is very important and yet quite ignored in our society!!
12. Hey Hey, any advice for a 22 year old young man like me? Try out any and everything!!! You still have your whole life ahead of you.
13. What keeps you going? The love and passion for what I do.
14. Why did you leave Swangs Avenue? My time there was up.
Who is your stylist? "I don't have one, but I 'm slowly learning to put my outfits together."
15. What is your favorite color? Black.
16. Do you also crush on people like we do? Yes, I do probably more than most people.
17. Do you have a man? Yassss with a wink...
18. Is it true you're a braggart? Nope, but Imatch energy.
19. Who is your stylist? I don't have one, but I 'm slowly learning to put my outfits together.
20. What do you do to mind your business? I just drink lost of woraaa [In Tina Fierce's voice].
21. Guys, there's still a lot of questions I haven't been able ti respond to yet, but I promise I'm gonna reply during the day's course.