The President has dispatched his brother Gen. Salim Saleh to Mbarara to coordinate field intelligence following reports that the civilian intelligence network among the NRM cadres had collapsed due to frustrations. His deployment in Mbarara follows credible new threats of of an imminent attack by the ADF rebels in the town and the barracks at Makenke.
- Violence Breaks as Kibaki is named Winner in Kenya
- City Celeb Seiko runs out of cash
- Parliament to shrink to 186 MPs from the current 300.
- Akon chops Kenya show over Elections - The Senegalese born singer chickened out due to the current violence in Nairobi. The fans are baying for the promoters blood after suspecting he won't show up.
- Chagga wants to rejoin Chameleon - He split with Chameleon bitterly to Join Bobi Wine. He however feels his music has received a bitter blow due to this move and he is now on his knees to get back with Chameleon. Chagga was the ''Prime Minsiter'' of Uganja before being fired by Bobi Wine. He was replaced by fast rising singer Nubian Lee.