First Published: Saturday, 15 January 2011
A new year resolution is a pledge that an individual makes to achieve a personal goal, project, or the reforming of a habit. this lifestyle is generally interpreted as advantageous. It can also be objective someone sets out to accomplish in the year. Here is what our celebrities have set up to do this year.
- This year I am going to keep peace and harmony with everyone including my nemesis, attain all my goals I have for this year and live a better example in society not forgetting upgrading my professional skills and become a better public relations officer.
- Albert Enstein, "another definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again expecting a different result." This year , I intend to take positive steps in my life that will make me a better person, wife and mother. That in turn will help me bring positive change to the world I am living in.
- I don't have lots of resolutions...I just have to be in the right place at the right time doing the right thing...let God give me wisdom. Who needs resolutions when God has the last word.
- I didn't make any resolutions per say this year, but I do hope and pray for more fruitful and a happier new year
- I want to produce better music, broaden my fan base and be the best person I can be to my friends, family, fans and those very dear to me.
- This year, I intend to work hand in hand with the celebrity models and management team to make it to the top in Uganda and worldwide. I am gonna do my best.
- To love God more not that I haven't been in love with him but to love him big time this year and continue with my afro music.
- My resolution this year is to buy a plot of land and build a mega house on it aftyer I fullfilled last year's of buying a car.
- This year, I want to do more music and hope to open up my own fashion house. I want also to do some charity work and then have more fun