Uganda Music Industry

​​

Random Pick

Juliana Kanyomozi

Jose Chameleone

Fille Clear and Mc Kats kick off wedding plans

Zari Reunites with Ivan

The maid who beat up a child to near death has been sent to Luzira prison till Dec. 08.

Ads

Friday, 11 September 2009

DJ Ronnie and Friend at Koyi Koyi Concert
Popular DJ on 91.3 capital FM DJ Ronnie has died. He died this afternoon from Kadic Hospital. Details of his burial are still unknown. He was known for his "Late Date" programme for lovers on Capital FM.

In the picture, is DJ Ronnie and his girlfriend who was set to become his wife this December. He felt some abdominal pains only to be rushed to Kadic Hospital where he failed to make it.

The last comment on DJ Ronnie in our photo gallery was: "I am Charles leaving in da Caribbean, I like that guy he is fantastic in his shows and I miss it too, rather to him I big up every second I wanna watch him in da papers, yu guy, y've done great to all the lovers down there.ONE LOVE." Bukenya Charles.

The postings that followed were condolence messages. In fact the first lot of messages were not approved because they got to us before we had received the news, so for a moment we were not sure of  what was going on.

His fans have been mostly ladies. In 2005, he was voted the best DJ. May his soul rest in eternal peace.

Posted by: uowd AT 04:00 pm   |  Permalink   |  171 Comments  |  Email
Comments:
We've lost a super hero! We thank God for what he had allowed you to do while still arive. Ronie ''REST IN PEACE''
Posted by Richard on 11/09/2009 - 01:38 PM
May Your Soul Rest In Peace Ronnie! A Fallen Icon!
Posted by Trevor on 11/09/2009 - 02:01 PM
it's really very sad that we have lost one of the best presenters on radio and above all some one who had restored hope among several couples. we shall always miss u Dj Roni. may his soul rest in eternal peace.
Posted by Robert Muganyizi on 11/09/2009 - 02:27 PM
Ronnie, your life has gone so soon!! We have a point to miss you, you have been a wonderful gift & icon to the Ugandan media. If it were possible, all your fans including me would pray for a second chance but alas, its not possible. May your soul rest in eternal peace!! From Mwanika Kassim Makerere University.
Posted by Mwanika Kassim on 11/09/2009 - 02:37 PM
May the soul of DJ Ronnie rest in eterna peace
Posted by Swaibu Duke on 11/09/2009 - 02:50 PM
Its just unbearable that we will hear his voice no more from now, onwards! May his soul rest in eternal peace! BYE DJ RONNIE
Posted by Edwin Primo on 11/09/2009 - 03:10 PM
Rest in peace DJ ronnie ...we loved you and we always will..
Posted by prima on 11/09/2009 - 03:29 PM
I cant believe that we've lost such A STAR in our music industry. Ronnie its really absurd and we shall dearly miss u 4ever and to find your replacement will be A very difficult task for us. MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE RONIE ( obwanga KUMI)
Posted by Obwanga James on 11/09/2009 - 04:10 PM
Hw n wot killed him....this is unbearable....we will miss ya sooooo verrrryyyyy much.....Condolences to his family
Posted by louise on 11/09/2009 - 04:17 PM
it was a shocking news after they announced ronnie' s death,but we can say may his soul rest in peace.we will always miss u.
Posted by jane on 11/09/2009 - 06:15 PM
its very sad that we have lost our best DJ and the radio presenter we have missed alot.MAY HIS SUOL REST DJ RONIE IN PEACE posted by ahabwe moses
Posted by ahabwe Moses on 11/09/2009 - 08:55 PM
This is very sad..we have indeed lost a g8t guy..there was nothn as nice as listening to hz awesome voice at the end of the day!! Condolences to the family.may God keep u strong in this trying moment...RIP RONNIE...
Posted by Griever on 11/09/2009 - 09:34 PM
it's asad news to me and the all nation losing agreat man like RONNIE.MAY his soul rest in peace.(obita PADER)
Posted by OBITA EMMANUEL on 11/09/2009 - 11:51 PM
The good are always there for a short time and the most love will never live long. Ronnie, you are a hero, a man admire and inspired by all, you never decieded to go but the Almighty knows why He wants you. Thank you for the moments you made and thank you for the lives you changed in the world, We love you and we will always love you.May your Soul Rest In Peace.
Posted by Gerald J-Juba- South Sudan on 12/09/2009 - 12:31 AM
the country ov lovers has lost its piller,DJ RONNIE has helped many lovers solve their problems,we gonna miss him 2 much MAY HIS SOUL REST IN ETERNAL PEACE
Posted by kitamirike yosamu on 12/09/2009 - 12:51 AM
I have lost a dear friend, Ronnie is what I am now, without him I couldn't be where I am now, Ronnie I will miss you, May your soul rest in peace; Kisekka Belgium
Posted by kisekka Lamech on 12/09/2009 - 12:54 AM
I feel so sad deep down in my heart to hear that such a great DJ in Kampala is now gone forever! Whoever that reads my email, behave, death is sure, all of us shall go oneday. Ronnie is dead but he was a good man who did his work with love and profession to heal the broken hearted. Our city Kampala will miss u much DJ, your beautiful voice is unreplaceable! MAY GOD REWARD YOU FOR THE GOODTHINGS U DID Am Charles at lwamcn@yahoo.com
Posted by Nkuubi Charles Lwanga on 12/09/2009 - 12:55 AM
I'm so touched by the death of our friend, our celebrity,our counselor, Ronnie are going to miss u so much , a person who had no class as in he cud associate with every body. May His Soul Rest Peace.
Posted by junior on 12/09/2009 - 01:22 AM
We thank God for the life of Dj Ronie while still alive.May his soul rest in eternal peace.
Posted by Henry Okoch on 12/09/2009 - 01:38 AM
my first to log in to this website, I can't believe I was coming across this kind of information,surely I have taken like five years without hearing from Ronnie. He was my tight when i managed the deep.May the Almighty father rest his soul in internal life.
Posted by Daudi M L on 12/09/2009 - 01:53 AM
am sad its 222222222222 bad
Posted by stellah on 12/09/2009 - 01:59 AM
It is a very sad news loosing DJ Ronnie at this moment when he was just preparing to own a family the same way he has been correcting the broken relationships regardless of the ages of the couples facing trouble. You death reminds me of late 90S when you where in hot 7 @ 7 with mirinda fruit and the the DJ Shadow now Roger Mugisha of K-fm was in the evening Drive, what a great show you guys ever did at capital fm. We shall always miss you Dj Ronnie, May your Soul Rest in Eternal Peace.
Posted by Olowo Simon on 12/09/2009 - 02:22 AM
Hes one of the best Djs this country has seen. We will miss u alot. May he rest in eternal peace.
Posted by ham on 12/09/2009 - 02:30 AM
we will always miss you and your late date show and da count down we lonve so much may your soul rest in peace
Posted by raymond & jonah on 12/09/2009 - 02:35 AM
Always good things and bad things come and pass. There is time for everything. Likewise, Dj Ronnie you came into this world and now God has take you. We shall always remember you in our thoughts for the gap you have left on the Radio scene is beyond repair. May God judge your life with mercy and rest your soul in eternal peace.
Posted by Joseph Mugisha on 12/09/2009 - 02:53 AM
we cant blame it on the riots bt its al Gods plans. may his soul rest in eternal peace. we luvd u en yo show we wil mis u dialy
Posted by tedson on 12/09/2009 - 03:14 AM
OMG Ronnie stopped me from committing suicide when I got my ex cheating on me. I called in one of his shows and he counseled me. I owe my life to him and now his dead. May God bless his soul
Posted by Leilah Bachu on 12/09/2009 - 03:21 AM
D.J Ronnie, you will live for ever. If i was God, i would give you a 'second chance'. May God take yo soul in peace.
Posted by EKUNU MOSES on 12/09/2009 - 03:27 AM
am shocked by thebad news of ronnies death my his soul rest in eternal peace.
Posted by enid mbabazi on 12/09/2009 - 04:22 AM
So sad u are gone Ronnie. We have really lost a proffessional consolling voice that can never be replaced. May your soul rest in eternal peace and we shall always count on you for the good love lives you have made for us.
Posted by Mebra on 12/09/2009 - 04:28 AM
It was a shock to me.All in all,i thank God what he has enabled you to do for Ugandans.Dj Ronnie,you will always be our number one Dj.My condolences go to your family,children and wife.You will dearly be missed and we shall particularly miss your voice on radio.May your soul rest in eternal peace.Its a great loss but its God who gives and takes away.
Posted by Lillian Nakisuyi,Kampala on 12/09/2009 - 04:35 AM
I was shocked to hear of the sad demise of pur beloved DJ in the country. My heartfelt condolences to his family, friends and in-laws. I pray to God to give you courage, strength and support.
Posted by Daisy Julien on 12/09/2009 - 04:47 AM
RIP Ronnie
Posted by Solo on 12/09/2009 - 05:04 AM
it was really sad to loose one of the popular and good presenter around.we feel sorry mostly us marrieds for the words of comfort we've been getting from him. may his soul rest in eternal peace.
Posted by NAHABWE EDISON on 12/09/2009 - 05:11 AM
honestly am lost by words, memories are the treasures we will always have at heart, may God rest your soul in eternal peace,am unfortunate that am not going to attend your burrial bye, bye DJ RONNIE bye.... Kirumira Kasule Ali from Nagoya Japan.
Posted by kirumira ksule Ali on 12/09/2009 - 05:16 AM
rest in peace
Posted by musa.k on 12/09/2009 - 05:21 AM
i am so saddened by DJ R,s death may his soul rest in peace.we shall have a moment in his memory 2day as AFRICANS in Denmark.to the girlfrd our prayers may his soul rest in peace
Posted by bernadette on 12/09/2009 - 05:30 AM
The almighty brought you as the counceller to the lovers,en HE has taken you back for a reward of appreciation so that you can live a life everlasting brother,may your soul rest in eternal peace,hmm...i miss you.
Posted by lawrence on 12/09/2009 - 05:42 AM
Posted by lawrence on 12/09/2009 - 05:39 AM
RIP dear bro. U r a fallen hero. My sincere Condolences go to the family and all the beloved ones.
Posted by rosie on 12/09/2009 - 05:48 AM
Its only God who schedules our lives, DJ Ronnie played his part and brought many back to love. May his soul rest in eternal peace.
Posted by Tutu Rogers on 12/09/2009 - 05:50 AM
He Has been A gift to Uganda's youths reconciling the fallen and lost souls, a true icon for more than a decade to capital FM listeners.gone too soon Ronnie, we still wanted u. we will miss u DJ Ronnie, will miss u so much. May yo soul rest everlasting eternity. Mark buyondo. Islamic University Kampala Campus.
Posted by Mark Buyondo A. on 12/09/2009 - 06:31 AM
So sad to loose some one so special to our nation uganda in terms of love for the couples and media,may your soul rest in eternal peace Dj ronnie hadsonkelly.
Posted by ssekilime hadson on 12/09/2009 - 06:58 AM
Ronie has been a great man worldwide coz even where am we have been listerning to his program but no one can change God's plan,God should strengthened is family and friends.may be soul rest in enternal peace
Posted by bruce kwikiriza on 12/09/2009 - 07:46 AM
bambi our best Dj is gone. dead en gone for ever there we are.but anyway may the good lord bless you en may ya soul rest in enternal peace.all of us shall follow you.gone is ahhhh!!!.last time we lost the king of pop en nopw your the next.oh no.
Posted by abigaba patrick on 12/09/2009 - 07:47 AM
Ronnie was a frd tho i met him just one day dat was on 31dec 2008 n all he kept saying till 12 midnight was that he wished all of us a hapi new year.bt c we av nt completed it wiz him. i remember he gave mi the chance to be the DJ at a pub in lungujja wea he used to perform as a DJ.Ronnie was a down to earth guy who didnt behave like the other celebs ard. May ya soul rest in eternal peace.
Posted by doryn on 12/09/2009 - 08:28 AM
I can't believe that you've departed Mr sempangi.you'll always remain in our hearts.may your soul rest in eternal peace.amen...
Posted by obwona nasser on 12/09/2009 - 08:29 AM
I can't believe that mr Ronnie has died !.may his family members and his wife especially be comforted by the merciful arms of the Almighty God during this period of hardship and sorrows they going through.amen.
Posted by obwona nasser on 12/09/2009 - 08:39 AM
I was shocked 2 see dat It's Dj RONNIE who is Dead!! It's very sad news I will miss u and all Nation 2 see that we shall not hear u again. As it's said that God is the one who gives & takes, Ronnie,may ur soul rest in Peace.
Posted by Mwebesa Benon on 12/09/2009 - 09:12 AM
i just cant beleive ronnie is dead . i love him plus his late date show . my condolenses go to his family .may his soul rest in peace.
Posted by aggrey t on 12/09/2009 - 09:42 AM
Indeed we have lost a man of progress,a man of love ,a man who did not want people live like Bachelors and spinsters.May IS SOUL REST IN PEACE
Posted by EMAASE DANIEL ENTEBBE on 12/09/2009 - 10:33 AM
Thank you all so much for the lovely messages and words of comfort that you have posted here for Ronnie. It is indeed a very sad and distressing time for us his family, but for you his friends, colleagues and fans as well. He loved you all so much. We should take heart in the fact that we had someone as lovely as Ronnie, to hold dear and to care about so much. And as we celebrate the life of my darling brother, let us each hold on to the fondest memory we have of him. May the soul of Ronnie, our beloved, rest in eternal peace!
Posted by Ronie's sister on 12/09/2009 - 10:35 AM
Am very shocked to here that dj ronnie has died, ineed we have lost the best radio we have ever had in uganda and i pray that God rest ur soul in peace dj ronnie but we are going to miss you so much and we shall always cry over ur death.
Posted by mugagga katende edwards on 12/09/2009 - 11:13 AM
I was shocked hear that the most popular DJ Ronnie who was my DJ was dead. You have gone but we are still remembering you May his soul rest in internal peace
Posted by anguyo robert on 12/09/2009 - 11:28 AM
I heard Light House's song HIGH on the radio earlier and nearly cried, So sad to think that this true gift from heaven had left us and died,
Posted by Waniala Anthony on 12/09/2009 - 11:42 AM
Ugandas DJ number one we shall miss you dear may his soul rest in eternal peace.
Posted by Kugonza Emmanuel on 12/09/2009 - 12:49 PM
Sisters and brothers ....We have lost a sweet jolly pal, brother, friend, father,husband...hey i cant hold and say much...but may God give a wonderful peaceful rest. Amen
Posted by Andrew on 12/09/2009 - 02:57 PM
its really sad news to all ugandans living in sudan.ronnie u've been so fantasitic,loved by everyone due to yo romantic lovers late date.we shall miss u ronnie but its all God's will and plan. may yo soul rest in eternal peace.
Posted by kiwanuka juma on 12/09/2009 - 03:07 PM
we will dearly miss him. May his soul Rest in Peace!
Posted by collins on 12/09/2009 - 03:19 PM
U've left us so soon Ronnie,bt we cant bring u bck.we shall miss u ever!! May his soul rest in peace!
Posted by nabaasa marion on 12/09/2009 - 04:13 PM
Am very sad to here that DJ RONNIE has passed away because last week i did ask 4 his contacts, i have been his icon right here in vancouver canada, i think uganda at large have lost a very important person. As many people said, it's really unbearable but may his soul rest in eternal peace.
Posted by nicholas samuel on 12/09/2009 - 04:47 PM
It's really a sad moment to lose such a wonderful presenter, whose times on radio has changed the lives of many towards finding their loved. We shall dearly miss u Ronnie. May your soul rest in eternal peace. Georgy from Jinja
Posted by Shaba Geofrey Jonathan on 12/09/2009 - 04:51 PM
My brother Roni, your life shall always be cherished. You have been quite humerous, humble and soft spoken in your presentations. Your death has really been untimely. God always calls the good ones so soon,Profound sympathies to Dr. Kakembo, my brothers and sisters for this great loss. May your soul RIP
Posted by Sserukeera Ssemambo on 12/09/2009 - 10:55 PM
It is sad that you have passed away without me calling your show.. Even if I did not call; I listen to it so much. Your counselling and guide to other lovers helped me alot. RIP
Posted by Omiel Patrick on 13/09/2009 - 01:02 AM
that was so saddening the last show He did was about Phionah and Julius.... I dont know its going to be... Rest in Peace you will be dearly missed
Posted by Sly on 13/09/2009 - 01:34 AM
His voice and great words of comfort made me tune on his shows while reading books!Bye Ronnies and God rest your soul in eternal peace.We shall never forget u!
Posted by Samuel on 13/09/2009 - 03:08 AM
DJ Ronnie, the news of your death made Friday even worse! we always wonder and ask God Why: at this time,when his fiancee was about to have their baby, But God alone knows the anwser and Ronnie must be in a better place. RIP Ronie, we are already missing you, and to the family, Condolences: God be with you
Posted by Diana on 13/09/2009 - 05:12 AM
the death of deejay ronnie z one the most saddening events of the year as compared to de death of michael jackson,may his swit soul rest in eternal peace.ronnie u always gave us de hope dat dere z true love and nothin can fail to be solved in arelationship.God bless
Posted by ddre on 13/09/2009 - 05:51 AM
Dear Ronnie Sempo ihave no words only to pray God to rest your soul in enternal peace iwill always miss u Sempo. Tee in Austria
Posted by Tee Tausi on 13/09/2009 - 06:00 AM
May his soul rest in peace
Posted by Herbert on 13/09/2009 - 06:12 AM
Whenever I go back home for holiday, there is one thing that makes my holiday sad. Not missing Uganda but missing the late date. Man you were super. Though gone you will be missed. My condelences to your family but most to your fiancee.
Posted by Kifon on 13/09/2009 - 06:21 AM
Ronny, within the past days i hve been thinkin of contactin u on your late date show, but then i was like late me wait later when my girl is back for her 3rd term holidays ONLY to be shocked by a pal of mine.I just couldnt believe it! Brother thanks 4 all great things u did to inpire love lives of many in many different ways. We shall miss dearly brother. MAY YOU REST IN ETERNAL PEACE.
Posted by IMAI JULIUS McVIC on 13/09/2009 - 06:37 AM
May the Lord recieve your soul with mercy.we'll always miss u Ronnie
Posted by ephrahth on 13/09/2009 - 06:47 AM
So good you have been... N so good you will always be. Even though You have passed away...memories of you shall always be fresh in our minds:: your love n good intentions for all shall always carry us into the world of memories once in a while. May you soul Rest In Peace! Collins. coll2006@gmai.com
Posted by Geo Collins on 13/09/2009 - 06:50 AM
We shall always miss you DJ Ronnie You was my love Doctor We are in big sorrows me and my Wife as you Joined as During your time on Early May his soul rest In perfect Peace Bye Bye
Posted by Mugisha Benon Itojo Hospital Ntungamo on 13/09/2009 - 06:52 AM
It's sad for the world to miss D.J Ronie... I couldn't believe when I turned on the computer en only to find the sad news... Ya'll be greatly missed en' yaw love will remain to us.my ya soul rest in peace.Aggrey in Chicago.
Posted by Aggrey on 13/09/2009 - 07:01 AM
Posted by Mugisha Benon Itojo Hospital Ntungamo on 13/09/2009 - 07:08 AM
We well know that:God himself also likes good people.Ronnie bieng good & God`s like couldn`t survive.Thank u DJ Ronnie for wonderful presentations on Capital Radio.Rest in eternal peace.
Posted by robert niwagaba on 13/09/2009 - 07:26 AM
it is only GODwho predicts our future may his soul rest in peace .
Posted by ahereza justus on 13/09/2009 - 11:03 AM
we have really lost a great man in da country may his soul rest in peace
Posted by eric mike on 13/09/2009 - 02:00 PM
Dearest friends, thank you all for loving my brother ever so much! Ronnie was laid to rest earlier this afternoon -and this brought it home for me that my Darling brother is well and truly departed. We've been deeply humbled by the love that you showed Ronnie during his life and an outpouring of the same -for you gave him a send off worthy of the man that he was. We will forever be grateful to you all for it is you who enriched Ronnie's life with the happiness, laughter and joy that filled him with joie de vivre. May the Almighty God rest his soul in eternal peace. God bless you all richly, Ronnie's family.
Posted by Ronnie's Sister on 13/09/2009 - 03:31 PM
ronnie may your soul rest in piece
Posted by andrew matovu on 13/09/2009 - 10:57 PM
It's like a dream that our beloved DJ is now already with angels in heaven. May the Almighty God rest his soul in eternal peace.
Posted by sarah on 14/09/2009 - 12:47 AM
So many celebrities have died and i have always felt sad but i have never felt so sad like this about any celebrity. DJ ronnie was one of a kind.His art of listening to someone,giving the best solution he could and identifying himself to that person was amazing. We will miss u Ronnie. RIP!
Posted by sophie on 14/09/2009 - 12:57 AM
It's realy so sad and so had to believe that such a great natural person is no way. May the Good God transfer his God heart to his loved ones. I Wish him eternal life
Posted by emma on 14/09/2009 - 02:13 AM
i was so saddened by the death of dj Ronnie, was a fun of late date back in the day, but lets be strong, hes gone to a better place and one day we shall join him.RIP.
Posted by viki on 14/09/2009 - 02:45 AM
av been so down since friday when the sad news broke into ma ears!! I aint so sure uganda will get another interesting & intelligent DJ grace d air waves soon. am so sad buh thankfull at the same time for wat he did while still alive. may his soul RIP
Posted by Gerald Relic Muhwezi on 14/09/2009 - 02:50 AM
I still can't believe DJ Ronie is no more and that i wont ever be able to hear his voice again.Life is too short,but God took you at a time we needed you most and he knows why.Ronie you were a treasure to us capital listeners and NO ONE will ever replace you.Its hard to believe,but we just have to be thankful to God for the life you lived.May God continue to comfort you family members and your friends at capital radio.May the good LOrd grant you eternal rest Ronie.
Posted by Norah on 14/09/2009 - 02:57 AM
I luved this man so much may his soul rest in peace
Posted by Bryan Audio on 14/09/2009 - 03:28 AM
tis so unbelievable 2 loose sme 1 lyk Dj rooney.who will replace such a man on the late date?i know no 1 can do it.Rooney may u sol rest in peace.u tym with us will alwayz b treasured. meet there
Posted by akampa Ruth on 14/09/2009 - 04:12 AM
OH GOD why take him now" am in RWANDA but i couldnt believe it w/n mi friend told me about such sad news, how i wish my phone was off.You have gone A HERO you will remain a hero 4 ever and always we appreciate your great advises,the good moments u shared with us and the couples u helped reconcile, happy a those where u hv gone.my ur soul rest in perfect peace,ronnie i love u bye bye bye and bye see u whn i also get there.
Posted by NGABO RONALD on 14/09/2009 - 05:02 AM
guys, i think God is un fair b'se was too good to die at this age . may his soul rest in eternal peace
Posted by rukanda isaac on 14/09/2009 - 05:18 AM
Ronnie,i cant believe your gone forever ,i listened to you counsel a couple on wednsday night no knowing that ,it would be the last time, you will always be remembered because you were the best, iam praying that there recordings of your programme that we your listeners could buy and keep you in our minds My condolenses to Ronnies family we shall him you ,,,,
Posted by isabella on 14/09/2009 - 06:54 AM
it is so sad loosing Dj ronie his really left a very big gap that cant be filled my his soul rest in peace jst stay strong guys
Posted by xtine on 14/09/2009 - 07:02 AM
ur the best thing dat has eva happened to uganda coz u managed to help alot of people who had lost hope people who thout love neva existed and that includes me coz irememba the first time isaw ur picture in papers and i rlly thout u were blest,ts indeed true the gd ones die first tho ur death darling is shady may ur beautiful soul rest in eternal peace coz ts the least icn say for the numba of lives you've transformed
Posted by theo on 14/09/2009 - 07:45 AM
oh my dj RONNIE! we've lost u once en for all. en we shall never have another dj like u. may yo soul be granted a peacefull rest! amen.
Posted by eric onyango on 14/09/2009 - 09:50 AM
i was shoked when i had that dj Ronnie is dead but it is God's plan because he is the one who gave him life and he has taken it i just play that God judge him with mercy and i play that God bless his family mostly the girlfriend.
Posted by NAOME on 14/09/2009 - 10:06 AM
oohps then if innocent people die un knowing....Dj ronie has this is too bad and i dnt think if capial radio will ever get again awounder ful person to replace him.am here in the uk.but on hearing this news.even i have failed to go to the university to day...really u will remain ahero to.and may your soul ronnie rest in peace
Posted by kalyango richard on 14/09/2009 - 10:18 AM
ohh ma God why did u do this at this tym?i cant believe even right now dat its d real Dj Roni ohh God why dint u hve mercy 4 him as d way he was a gud Guy 4 all p'ple MAY HIS SOUL REST IN INTERNAL PEACE.
Posted by coly justus on 14/09/2009 - 12:57 PM
Posted by coly justus on 14/09/2009 - 12:58 PM
Just not like some celebrities of Uganda, Ronnie you've been a man of an outstanding and unique character.You've been indeed a cool and humble man with a low profile but so vibrant when it came to issue analysis be it love or any other.Ronnie, you've been ma' idol en' i'm gonna miss you so much!
Posted by danville on 15/09/2009 - 02:39 AM
Death is like a thief, it comes and steals your valuable and that's what it did to us. It stole from us our most valuable Ronnie at a time we least expected. To me you were a God sent angel who was there to help people live in love as God wanted them to be and that we shall forever miss. My only prayer is that God Almighty grants your soul eternal rest. To Ronnie's family, at a time like this when it's hard for you to believe that he is forever gone, just take a moment and be thankful to God for the life he lived and the joy he brought to your lives and count it a blessing. You loved Ronnie, BUT God loved him more. May God's love comfort you all and may his grace be with you and see you through this trying moment. Amen
Posted by Capital radio listner on 15/09/2009 - 03:46 AM
Ronnie you'll always be in our hearts though you're physically gone.may the Almighty,the Creator of everything rest your soul in eternal peace.amen..
Posted by obwona nasser on 15/09/2009 - 03:56 AM
Ronie was capital fm to me.some things are not fair.God shld nt judge you badly.i miss n wiil always miss u.rest in perfect peace
Posted by oketch wilfred on 15/09/2009 - 05:05 AM
Posted by oketch wilfred on 15/09/2009 - 05:09 AM
Its hard to believe that Ronnie is gone. if yu people in Uganda think that he was a star only there its not tru, here in Rwanda we shall miss him alot.may he rest in eternal PEACE
Posted by Rehma on 15/09/2009 - 06:25 AM
ronnie ur irreplaceble and its not ur family, capital radio that have lost you but UGANDA, E.A AND AFRICA.YOU SHALL LIVE IN OUR HEARTS its my sincere request thatyour voice should is put often times on capital especially late date program.rest in peace ma men man jar blees ur soul.
Posted by ngabo rigan on 15/09/2009 - 06:41 AM
I will greatly miss DJ Ronnie. May God rest your soul in peace.
Posted by Susan Mugaba on 15/09/2009 - 08:40 AM
Bambi God gives and he takes Nice DJ we meet in heaven
Posted by cassie on 15/09/2009 - 08:43 AM
Ronnie dear, you offered your best to the world, may the Holy angels direct you to the heavenly choir and may the Almighty God rest your soul in eternal peace. ''YES, SHALL I RISE AND RETURN TO THE FATHER''
Posted by Okello Gyaviira Musoke on 15/09/2009 - 10:43 AM
I did not and still even after the burrial, cant belive Ronnie is dead. It was just after a day I heard him on radio. Bu well to accept it, may his soul rest in peace. Love always and i feel sorry for his fiancee'. PRAYERS
Posted by isaac on 16/09/2009 - 01:55 AM
Iwill miss DJ Ronnie. God rest ur soul in peace.And we meet in heaven bye.
Posted by jimlex on 16/09/2009 - 03:40 AM
Its really very SAD to miss such agreat super star radio presenter like DJ RONNIE!!! we will always miss u RONNIE with yo' late date programme?MAY DA' LORD GOD GIVE U ETERNAL LYFE
Posted by evalist on 16/09/2009 - 03:05 PM
when i did have a friend in this country Ronnie was because every night through capital FM He would visit me from 8.00pm and stay till mind night.ill miss u dearly. rest in peace
Posted by mary on 17/09/2009 - 07:36 AM
It is really disheartening that My best DJ Ronnie passed away.He always made my evening.Memorises about him will always play through my mind like a film without sound , He left an imprint in life, he lived a life for others.i furthermore join all the others in conveying my heart most felt and sincere commiserations to the Family of Dr Kakembo and Ronnies amily for that profound loss.My the lord be ur source of consolation in these troubled times, We will surely miss u Ronnie and we will never have any one like you.May the soul of My Best DJ Ronnie, rest in peace
Posted by Simon Peter on 17/09/2009 - 10:18 AM
Banange my friend DJ RONIE am going to miss you .rest in reace.
Posted by JIMLEX on 18/09/2009 - 03:22 AM
DJ Ronnie was the best consular among radio presenters. per concerning love affairs made people to re-unite in their relationships after facing tough with their lovers May his soul rest in peace
Posted by jimtex lemaku on 18/09/2009 - 03:36 AM
let the all might god keep the soul of dj ronnie in eternal peace (r i p)
Posted by kirabira isaac on 18/09/2009 - 04:17 AM
we shall greatly miss you. May your soul rest in eternal peace
Posted by briian m on 18/09/2009 - 05:01 AM
Ronnie was a great down to earth person. His charm and inspiration to all those who knew him will be sadly missed, he was one in a million. Good memories of him will forever stay with us. May the Almighty God shed light and strength on his beloved family and friends, and may his soul rest in eternal peace.
Posted by Parminter Family on 18/09/2009 - 09:15 AM
you really did a great job dj and i know you will be rewarded in heaven ronnie may your soul rest in internal peace. Danny muk
Posted by kizito danny on 18/09/2009 - 12:22 PM
its painful but thats Gods plan and we cant intervene, we shall miss u dearly Ronnie. Rest in peace.
Posted by vicky amongi on 19/09/2009 - 02:15 AM
it is of total dismay that i learn of the abrupt death of the king of lovers.Dj Ronnie your fans including me will live to appreciate your contribution to the broken hearted ones.you have left us when we need more from u as the man who could handle love issues.may ur soul rest in eternal peace.
Posted by mwanga muzamiru twaibu (muk) on 19/09/2009 - 06:47 AM
We missed a great dj may God rest him internal peace
Posted by Twinomujuni Gordon on 19/09/2009 - 05:46 PM
after the demise of micheal jackson , death has robbed the entertainment industry of anaza star- ronnie, its reali devastating ipray da grieving family and frieds find solace in da almighty God . ronnie rest in peace , rest with da angels.
Posted by kenneth on 20/09/2009 - 02:36 AM
am still in shock and suddened abour the daeth of my ob who i haven't seen for so many years,but an insipiration for many of us.R.I.P Ronnie
Posted by Fred kakooza Namasagali on 20/09/2009 - 05:09 AM
We are going 2 miss you Ronnie R I P
Posted by Diane on 20/09/2009 - 11:25 AM
What a sad news i heard,i cannt believe Dj ronnie is dead.he was the best presenter of caoital radio,he is loving by most people.MAY HIS SOUL REST IN ETERNAL PEACE.
Posted by ROGGERS on 21/09/2009 - 03:23 AM
All can be summarised as "Rest in Peace" To the widow and children "He knows your name, knows your every thought, sees each tear that falls, and hears you when you call"
Posted by Jackie on 21/09/2009 - 04:26 AM
fo sho we will miss him dearly but believe he is in a better place R.I.P
Posted by peter on 22/09/2009 - 06:29 AM
I can not believe Ronnie is dead. He was like an icon to me since my S.4, in 1999. Oh my God, how I used to wait for the late date!! This is so terrible. I wish I had got a chance to tell you how much I loved your show and your hot voice. Rest in peace Ronnie. I think you were the best in the game. Bb, NY
Posted by Bb on 22/09/2009 - 04:58 PM
My best Radio presenter ever & ever.....Nothing much to say...Rest in peace....!!!!
Posted by sudir j.r on 23/09/2009 - 01:12 AM
Death is robber, has robbed us of the famaus Dj on the radio, if it had consulted us believe me we would nominate another person MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD REST HIS SOUL IN ERTERNAL PEACE
Posted by Alex on 24/09/2009 - 10:50 PM
It's unbelievable to loose such a star, Icon, every Ugandan who has known you around the world will live to miss you. your program was my best when i was still in the country. My prayers are with our family and loved ones in this difficult moment. May your soul rest in internal peace. Ruth Australia.
Posted by Ruth on 25/09/2009 - 07:40 AM
We have greatly missed a presenter.He has been a true love doctor in the Late Date Show. May his soul rest in eternal peace.Amen.
Posted by Sseppuuya Masembe on 26/09/2009 - 02:45 AM
Am really stunned by your death.. my heartfelt condolence go out to your loved ones and friends. Rest in peace my friend and am fortunate enough to say that you helped my relationship a while back... nothing but love for u ronnie
Posted by Brenda on 26/09/2009 - 12:07 PM
is dis ronnie sempagi ma ob 4rom buddo junior,namasagali college and makerere university?i mean its unbelievable,we had 2 meet this november and i had already booked ma flght 4r0m nagoya 2 entebbe,wats dis?unbelievable,pliiiiz ronnie z family can i get in touch with u?atleast i remember bosco ,ronnie z big bro in buddo.ma number is 81-90-2224-1603.pliiiiz am totally soooooorrrrry.
Posted by martin mugambe on 26/09/2009 - 01:03 PM
Man dj ALex just big up you also knw it dat death is inevitabo...bt i see Ronnie was bac and even more of your own brother bt all in ool stand strong as a man.....IT WAS OL GOD"S PLAN
Posted by kevingrivin on 29/09/2009 - 01:02 PM
First,my friend posted it on my facebook wall but i could not believe him,capital fm is my best radio since then i keep listening but the swagger is no longer,i now believe!!!!!mawe rest in peace man,meet u when jesus coming again.
Posted by Fred on 01/10/2009 - 02:59 AM
Your demise has caused such a big dent. I really liked Ronniez late date. He was truly a romantic. I believe he has helped journey with so many couples through their love live. may his soul rest in peace eternally.
Posted by kawuma edith on 05/10/2009 - 01:46 AM
it is with great sori that has struck the whole country for the sudden death of a great icon DJ RONIE. RONNIE is not dead but he has just moved to the next step in life,it is just because we can nolonger see him again, but he remains staying within us in spirit and his picture still remains in our memory.This is the way for all of us and all of us shall pass thruogh the same way to see the glory of our Mighty FATHER.'THE LOVED ONES DIE WHEN THEY ARE MOSTLY WANTED,BUT THEIR LEGACY REMAINS DEEP WTHIN US'May you soul rest in peace dear.
Posted by Boniface on 05/10/2009 - 01:30 PM
Big schock, im speachless.May his soul rest in peace.
Posted by Irene Namude on 06/10/2009 - 03:58 PM
may the soul of Rooney rest in peace.we will be missing him. Mussa frm Rwanda
Posted by Moussa frm UMUTARA UNIVERSITY on 08/10/2009 - 07:37 AM
Posted by Mukiga David on 14/10/2009 - 05:23 PM
It was a long time a go when I last heard DJ Ronnie on 91.3 Capital FM - Late Date show.I send my condolences to his family, friends and In-laws. May the Almighty God give them the patience and strength to pass through this trying moment. After 8 years out of Kampala City let me take this opportunity to say to all 'Abaana ba Uganda Oyeee!' Abdallah, Yemen.
Posted by Abdallah Aljabry on 16/10/2009 - 08:43 AM
its hard time and amaizing to lose people we love like dj Ronnie,we miss big may you rest in peace
Posted by kamugisha Ronald on 22/10/2009 - 06:39 PM
its quit absand to loose our beloved DJ (RONNE).to me, he has been different compared to others. i pray that his soul REST IN INTERNAL PEACE
Posted by NIwagaba Aggrey on 25/10/2009 - 08:52 AM
dear Ronnie may your soul rest in internal peace
Posted by Tugume Naome on 27/10/2009 - 07:40 AM
ohhhhhhhhhh sorry my condoleances i have just learnt of dj Roony ,s dessapearence may his soul rest in internel peace amen
Posted by grace on 29/10/2009 - 02:36 AM
we need the best of the big breakfast. i think it prepares the listeners for the big beakfast, which is the biggest show on the radio. we also need some presenters of the night like after the late date, during sleepless nights they keep one with company. but can you allow one to come for a voice test, tell me because i feel like working as a radio presenter and on capital if i get a chance. thank you for your best services in the country, for that i ve been listening to capital since i started to understand (at 8 years)
Posted by allan watson on 10/11/2009 - 01:49 AM
Now Ronnie is gone,all the relationship he mended i pray they stand becos he built a strong foundation to make it stand for them. we shall miss you Ronie,rest in peace and we meet one day in glory.
Posted by mijasi jesse on 13/11/2009 - 06:50 AM
The whole nation went into mournin when news of DJ Ronnie's death circulated.We shall always treasure memories of his time forever. The late radio icon was really an inspirin' presenter. It will take Uganda the age of the University 2' ve a person like him. Rest in peace. From Nkumba University.
Posted by James Mubi on 22/11/2009 - 10:24 AM
Dj.Ronnie,its now months when u are gone,but I PRAY dat my-God yo-God,gives you a new deployement,in his Holy Heaven,I pray dat we all see u there to rejoice His love on us,Ronnie I pray dat He assends u again as an ENGEL OF LOVE,c'se dats wat He made u to expertise in ,May My-Jah,Yo-Jah,calls again for other Heavenily duties,if He cant bring u to the World again,May He listen to your soul as He listened to dat of King Solomon.Amen,,Mukwaya Ivan--Amman,Jordan.
Posted by Mukwaya Ivan on 23/11/2009 - 08:10 AM
its unbelieveable that ronnie died,he knew wat love was,i send condelences to all who knew him,his listeners n his girlfriend.MAY HIS SOUL REST IN ERTERNAL PEACE.RAYMOND
Posted by raymond on 04/12/2009 - 01:25 PM
He will never be forgotten.He was ma best dj among all the djs in the world.Let him in eternal peace.
Posted by enock on 11/12/2009 - 06:01 AM
Ronie died and its known among most Ugandans tht this guy was one of the best Djs we had in town but it is my advise to all radio stations to alwawys try to select for us Djs like the late Ronie who sounded real proffessional to the public such that we dont ashame our country with the voices of maany lousy Djs i ALWAYS HEAR OVER THE RADIO WHO DONT EVEN HAVE MEDIA ETHIC.
Posted by Nkuubi charles lwanga on 01/01/2010 - 01:00 PM
It is unbeleavable for me. All Rwandans that knew Dj Ronnie will not forget him, we know that he is still alive. A Hero never die! Morris form Kigali
Posted by Morris Bruno on 16/01/2010 - 07:15 AM
I feel so sad deep down in ma heart to know that the best D J in the world i've ever litsen to, i'll never again. To get to know this saden death actually i was trying to look for his program's contact to give a great surprise to ma girl friend but instead i've got aworst day.However God is amaster planer may his soul rest in piece and may GOD give the girl friend hope and carage to go through this terible pain
Posted by OMAGOR ERIC on 22/01/2010 - 06:50 AM
U are our heart taker Ronnie, my ur soul rest in everlasting peace U really hv our commitments in U byeeeeeeeeeeeeebye our Dearest DJ.
Posted by Arthurmose on 18/02/2010 - 02:57 PM
WE ugandans in somalia have had the sad and painful news our beloved friend RONNIE may his soul rest in peace.
Posted by TUKAKIRA GODFREY Fm MOGADISHU-SOMALIA on 07/04/2010 - 03:41 AM
We missed this guy. May he rest peacefuly.
Posted by Frank on 22/04/2010 - 02:36 AM
may his soul rest in internal peace,,,Ronnie we ril miss u too dear..
Posted by HILLARY TUSIIME on 21/05/2010 - 03:58 AM
It is been too long to believe it. In most cases we don't believe the truth and come to believe even when we can't make a choice. We will miss him so dearly.
Posted by Allan Watson Waswa on 27/05/2010 - 02:32 AM
sure i will miss u Ronnie cause u were hot in wat u were doing living us satisfied ooh he is gone!!!
Posted by duku isaac on 04/06/2010 - 12:06 PM
its quite some months since you left us ronnie but your voice still sounds in ma ears. so sad i never got to talk to you face to face but i loved you all the way. you were the reason i was glued to capital but you left me staring on ma radio speechless when you went away. always and always wii miss you ronnie.rest in peace.
Posted by stella bogere on 16/08/2010 - 03:14 AM
As the saying goes, "good things come and go" He was truely an idol for all broken hearts. RIP
Posted by GIVEN BOGERE on 07/10/2010 - 07:02 AM
What a loss! we will never ever get any ANGEL just like DJ Ronnie. He was one person in the World but to people like me he was the World. Thank you Ronnie for helping out couples or lonely people find love and get together again. May your Soul Rest in Eternal Peace . We Love You Ronnie and always will even though you are not with us physically but spiritually you are and always will be with us. Love from Daniel
Posted by Chris Cissy on 07/10/2010 - 09:22 AM
For sure Ronie has finished his batle. we expect to see him no more but his soul restin eternal peace. Dj Ronnie We shall be missing U.
Posted by Joseph on 02/11/2010 - 12:07 PM
May dat living God bless u were u are now.We miss u so much.
Posted by DAVID WALUSIMBI KISITU on 25/01/2011 - 09:23 AM
its been ayear and some months now since you departed from us ,i still miss you like it was yestade ,may your soul rest in peace.
Posted by Jackie Food on 11/02/2011 - 04:07 AM
oh ma God!, now dat he is gone shall there be some body to mend to love and even bring broken hearts together?.
Posted by cadribo fred on 07/03/2011 - 07:22 AM

Verify image below

Sponsored

Uganda Music Online
Tabloid News

Uganda Videos
Miss Uganda
Photo Gallery

East African Safaris

Sponsored

Site Mailing List  Sign Guest Book  View Guest Book
Gossip, Music, Models, Photo Gallery, Online Advertising

Uganda Online Email    Copyright © 2014 Uganda Online Website Directory. All rights reserved.

Privacy PolicyDisclaimer All external sites will open in a new browser. Ugandaonline.net does not endorse external sites.