UGANDA ONLINE WEBSITE DIRECTORY
Uganda Online Mobile
Uganda Music Industry
Sponsored
Aamito beats 11 contestants to the $50,000 cash prize
Eagles Production Band split after years of musical service.

Forex Rates Apr 15, 2014

USD 2,519 2,529
GBP 4,203 4,220
EUR 3,470 3,483
Kshs 28.91 29.02
Tshs 1.54 1.54
Uganda's Red Pepper Tabloid

Latest Posts
Categories

Sushi Party Pics

R.I.P Nelson Mandela

Comedian Anne Kansiime introduces lover to parents

Random Pick
Fille Clear and Mc Kats kick off wedding plans

Lilian and Sharon O strike a pose!

Juliana and King Lawrence an item

Juliana has learnt to have fun after several failed relationships.

It's Over Between Us - Ruth Tells Christopher

Uganda News

Cindy in SA

Monday, 02 July 2012

Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) has effective 1st of July 2012 rolled out a new way of registering, transferring and deregistering vehicles from Uganda to other countries. The same sytem helps car owners with getting duplicate number plates in case the first one got lost.

This registration applies to all vehicles that were registered earlier and those that are being imported into the country. Cars that are already in use will have to be registered from the URA website(ura.go.ug)by clicking how to validate your existing vehicle or registering a new vehicle with the help of a 10 digit TIN number.

A form will appear in which all particulars of the vehicle have to be entered, submitted to which a receipt will be issued. Once the details submitted match with those in the URA database, the old log book will then be withdrawn and replaced with a new one. It is even easier for imported cars because a clearing agent will be the one to do that.

Registering of cars is free and for the new ones, import and registration dues will apply. Motorist now have one year from the above date to effect the change over from the old log-book to the new one.

The Acting Commissioner Domestic Taxes Henry Saka appealed to motorists to comply within the one year to avoid impounding of their vehicles.
Related:
URA to Track all Vehicles Online

Posted by: uowd AT 01:10 pm   |  Permalink   |  166 Comments  |  Email
Comments:
How to validate existing vehicle
Posted by Fr.Emmanuuel Bazigambira Baguma on 02/08/2012 - 10:21 AM
please advise on how to start the process, especially getting ID code/passward in order to log in
Posted by Gunsinze Robert on 02/08/2012 - 01:11 PM
I have a TIN.I am not sure whether I have the pass word that you are talking about.How does one get the password?
Posted by DR. Obbo Okoth on 06/08/2012 - 12:27 PM
How do i begin to validate my existing vehicle or how do i get the pass code?
Posted by Mulwana Pius on 07/08/2012 - 08:56 AM
Posted by Mukuru Silverio on 13/08/2012 - 12:59 AM
Please guide me on how to start the whole exercise. I already have a personal TIN.
Posted by brijesh patel on 13/08/2012 - 08:44 AM
sorry i forgot one thing i am reposting,Please guide me on how to start the whole exercise. I already have alphanumeric TIN no.
Posted by brijesh patel on 13/08/2012 - 08:50 AM
how to register an old car in order to get a new log book and what website do i need to use can you send me the details on how its done thank you very much
Posted by nsubuga david on 14/08/2012 - 09:02 AM
have a new car already here, but i want to stat the process of registering on line but cant see the steps and forms to fill? already i have the tin and the pass code David mukono
Posted by david s kaweesa on 15/08/2012 - 08:26 AM
Please highlight process on validating vehicle?
Posted by Peter on 16/08/2012 - 04:42 AM
Posted by Otim Jimmy Okello on 16/08/2012 - 11:33 AM
Posted by esther mukhono on 17/08/2012 - 03:49 AM
How do i begin to validate my existing vehicle or how do i get the pass code?
Posted by Mayiito Pontiano on 21/08/2012 - 05:56 AM
I already have a TIN number. Do I need to get another (new) number and how do I get the password? kIndly help me get started. I would like to re - register my vehicle.
Posted by RICHARD BANGIRANA on 22/08/2012 - 03:48 AM
what is the process when one has a TIN already
Posted by Komuhangi Margaret on 24/08/2012 - 02:58 AM
can u tell me how i can get started re-register my vehicle on line please?
Posted by Mukasa Wassonko Isaac on 24/08/2012 - 04:09 AM
How do I start validating the log book of my vehicle. which form do I fill, please get me the step to follow to get started.
Posted by REHEMA KARAMA on 27/08/2012 - 05:30 AM
how can i register an old car
Posted by OKELLO WILFRED on 01/09/2012 - 10:21 AM
I have sent my details for a new log book but no feed back. Even your toll free does not go through. I sent an email to Services@ura.go.ug as advised by your team in Ntinda
Posted by frances on 04/09/2012 - 01:12 AM
i want to register my car online but i forgot my TIN number.kindly send it on my email address.thank u for your time.Alaisha here.
Posted by Alaisha Kiyingi on 04/09/2012 - 06:11 AM
Am i supposed to get new TIN? How can i get new one? pliz state for me clearly stape by stape on how to replace lost log book
Posted by kiyemba ismail on 09/09/2012 - 12:53 PM
enlighten me on how to transfer ownership of a motor vehicle
Posted by Musimenta Jane on 12/09/2012 - 02:52 AM
I already have a tin, how do i get the password?
Posted by ferdinand kamanzi on 12/09/2012 - 05:54 AM
How do I start validating the log book of my vehicle. I have tried to download and get the form you are talking about in vain, please get me one and if other steps are needed to be followed let me know.
Posted by HABIMANA HABINEZA JOHN on 18/09/2012 - 03:30 AM
how do i register for a TIN in order to proceed and register my old car
Posted by sabiiti on 18/09/2012 - 04:56 AM
Sincerely speaking, I really wants to register my car online as its required by the URA. But my only biggest challange is ,I forgot my Pass word.How do i go about this, please help
Posted by kitara Wilson on 18/09/2012 - 09:14 AM
How do I start validating my Car log book as well do I need to get another TIN. If so what are the procedures? Please help.
Posted by Omikadavid@rocketmail.com on 20/09/2012 - 10:53 AM
i have a TIN NO but did not get my passcode,wht do i do to get one?
Posted by kuteesa Brian on 21/09/2012 - 02:11 AM
advise me on how to validate my existing vehicle. i want also to fill a transfer form. thank you.
Posted by rev kiggundu daniel on 26/09/2012 - 05:06 AM
How do i validate/regester my car i already have a TIN No. Thanks
Posted by Eyodu Ejalu Martin on 26/09/2012 - 02:29 PM
I want to validate my car online as its required by the URA. Could some someone please send me a Pass word and explain how to go about it. thank you
Posted by Adengo Moses on 01/10/2012 - 12:11 AM
please i need your guidance as far as car registration is concerned please
Posted by sekayala shadhir on 01/10/2012 - 01:26 AM
please i need your guidance as far as car registration is concerned please
Posted by sekayala shadhir on 01/10/2012 - 01:28 AM
1.In case I'm buying a used car from some one(raedy registered with an old log book) how do I ascertain whether it's registered on line. 2.How do I get a TIN number in case I want to register my vehicle on line? 3.How do I get started/to register on line Thanks
Posted by Ssebbanja Hossam Dirisa on 01/10/2012 - 04:24 AM
Please go on TV/ Radio and tell us what to do. Am a citizen of above average intelligence. I have searched on your web but it has taken me this long. What of someone without these qualities?
Posted by James Turyatemba on 04/10/2012 - 03:22 AM
Pse advice me how to register online. Your software seems not to be user friendly.
Posted by Mbeya Aisha on 09/10/2012 - 08:57 AM
I would like you to advise me how to register my car both new and old.
Posted by MUHERWE VICCENT on 19/10/2012 - 08:44 AM
How do i get the form in which to register details of car.
Posted by Anyango Janet on 22/10/2012 - 01:56 AM
How to start the process of registering my old Vehicle.
Posted by Kibilango Eliasa on 23/10/2012 - 12:58 AM
what is the process when one has a TIN already
Posted by Tumwebaze Jotham on 23/10/2012 - 01:55 AM
i would like you to advise me how to start the process of register my car the old and new. and even how to get TIN .
Posted by robert muramira on 24/10/2012 - 12:27 AM
I have got the TIN No.but i have failed to re-register my old Car,what do i hav to do?
Posted by Steven on 24/10/2012 - 11:42 PM
Please clarify on the process of starting the online car registration. Can't see any form or anything attached leading to the above.
Posted by cliff Onega Richards on 31/10/2012 - 05:46 AM
I have a tin No but i dont Know m'y pass word,can you Please assist me to secure m'y pass word? Yours Nsubuga.
Posted by Nsubuga francis on 02/11/2012 - 04:21 AM
how can i have tin no?
Posted by ainamani gerald on 04/11/2012 - 11:42 AM
this is my old tin number P-99-3049-3168-H ,can you plse sent me my new tin number so that i can register on line for the new log book Thanks lillian Akao
Posted by akao lillian on 06/11/2012 - 02:16 AM
how do i effect transfer of a motor vehicle online without coming to URA. i have TIN. THANKS
Posted by kigongo on 13/11/2012 - 04:04 AM
how long does it take to transfer a vehicle from the first owner to the next
Posted by siraji abdallah lindi on 17/11/2012 - 05:41 AM
ihave transfer of are used vehicla and it has ord log book .how much do i need pay .and how long dos it take to be transfer in my names .Thanks.
Posted by mugisha amooti on 21/11/2012 - 09:05 AM
i would like to know the requirements needed to transfer a vehicle from the first owner to the next
Posted by Agaba Gloria on 28/11/2012 - 12:06 AM
URA should go out from town to town throughout Uganda to sensitise vehicle owners on how to use this new phenominon of vehicle registration online.Otherwise the poor computer illiterates will suffer come July 2013.Who should stand to blame?
Posted by Omonna Francis Xavier on 29/11/2012 - 03:57 PM
what is owner of UAF 507H. and rog book no?
Posted by ssebulime nathan on 30/11/2012 - 08:54 AM
1.In case I'm buying a used motorcycles from some one(ready registered with hes names and i want to change it ) how do I ascertain whether it's registered on line. 2.How do I get a TIN number in case I want to register my motorcycles on line? 3.How do I get started/to register on line Thanks
Posted by ole jacob on 06/12/2012 - 05:30 AM
would you pls advice me how to register my old car on line?I have a TIN number since 2008
Posted by Esther on 11/12/2012 - 04:30 AM
i would like to know the details of vehicle no.UAL 711D and the owner.
Posted by kiggundu francis on 16/12/2012 - 07:04 AM
I have an old car with old registration number; how do i acquire the code and the TIN number. I will be interested the get the new log book
Posted by OCAYA BEN PAUL on 17/12/2012 - 07:49 AM
hi,I have bought a brand new Motor Bike recently and changed the log book to my name, while changing URA made a mistake by stating Manufacture year as 2010 instead of 2012. what is the procedure to change, how should i approach to change this mistake made by URA.
Posted by Maqsood Ali on 17/12/2012 - 09:00 AM
I have been trying to validate motor vehicle registration details through your web portal but i have failed. pliz help me the necessary procedure and requirements.
Posted by Collins on 18/12/2012 - 06:33 AM
I want to transfer a vehicle on line,can someone guide me thanks
Posted by mande on 18/12/2012 - 08:48 AM
i would like to know the details of vehicle no.UAH 577S and the owner.
Posted by Wamala Kayongo on 20/12/2012 - 04:00 AM
Pliz advice me on how much to pay to register a Toyota Vitz imported direct from Japan. Model 2001. Thanks.
Posted by Ruzindantaro Tadeo on 28/12/2012 - 07:14 AM
Please,may you assist me on how to get the TIN and passward
Posted by kagenda gabriel atwoki on 10/01/2013 - 06:49 AM
I would like to know how to get the TIN and Password in order to start my car registration on line.
Posted by Wangoolo Wetsenje Shiribo on 14/01/2013 - 06:20 AM
how to get a tin number for a motor vehicle
Posted by Nakimera joanita on 14/01/2013 - 12:28 PM
How do I get the TIN
Posted by NAMUSISI FLORENCE on 18/01/2013 - 07:27 AM
i have failed to access the e registration forms for my cars though i have opened the website!!!
Posted by dr.james tuyryahikayo on 24/01/2013 - 01:33 AM
How do I get TIN number?
Posted by James Byogo Musisi on 25/01/2013 - 02:38 AM
I have got a car and a TIN number but i have failed to understand the steps i follow for registration. How do i go about with it.
Posted by Muganga on 25/01/2013 - 08:07 AM
dear sir/madam. i've a tin number which i obtained in feb 2012 when i was transifering my car logbook into my names.but i don't know how i can use it to access my log book details coz i have sold off my car and i need to transifer the log book to the new buyer's names. thx.
Posted by mugabe aggrey bitarabeho on 29/01/2013 - 05:31 AM
I would like advise on how to register my car online. I have a TIN number.
Posted by J. Olinga on 31/01/2013 - 01:25 AM
I lost my original copy of the car log book. How do I get a duplicate copy on line? I have my new TIN number.
Posted by David Clay Amoni on 05/02/2013 - 08:49 AM
iwent to URA for motorcycle number plate replacement,they told me ihave to get TIN number before processing.what is tin number and who is supposed to have atin number?
Posted by yusuf kirya on 12/02/2013 - 01:06 AM
Posted by mukama w b on 16/02/2013 - 03:08 AM
how do i get my old logbook registered for a new one? thanks for the service
Posted by Margaret N on 18/02/2013 - 06:06 AM
I bought a car from someone.He gave me the log book and transfer forms which he had signed but he did not indicate his TIN.I have till now failed to find him. How can go ahead with the transfer process?
Posted by Fredrick Ssemakula on 08/03/2013 - 01:42 AM
I have no TIN but have an old car which I want to validate, how do I begin?
Posted by Birungi Norman on 18/03/2013 - 02:40 AM
I have a tin number but I don't have passcode as required on the form to be fill under the heading. How to validate ,provide me with a passcode I want to validate my car log book. Thank you I will be happy if you could mind me very soon .
Posted by kigemuzi eridadi on 26/03/2013 - 08:39 AM
I would want to transfer a car I ve sold but I don't know how.i also obtained a tin no. in 2007 but to my understanding it doesn't apply now.pliz advice appropriately.THANK YOU
Posted by KAYONDO HENRY on 05/04/2013 - 09:51 AM
plse can direct how one can get his car valideted or put in place a desk one can do it. asante
Posted by mutebi stephen edwin on 23/04/2013 - 02:13 AM
how can i register online. pse send me details
Posted by akena geoffrey on 23/04/2013 - 08:03 AM
i bought car from some one how can i prove that the car was not stolen.which website can i use. i thing u have details of stolen cars.
Posted by uzziah kihambura on 25/04/2013 - 08:29 AM
Why doesn't your system respond each time I try your given web portal? Is there any other way of letting customers access your forms?
Posted by John Arube-Wani on 25/04/2013 - 08:38 AM
Please several times I have tried to open the web portal for re-registration of my car for e-log book all in vain. Why doesnt your system respond? What do you mean by log id and password? Your system has put off many and delayed the process for persons to comply. Please simplify and make it user friendly.
Posted by Matovu George on 27/04/2013 - 06:14 AM
Posted by echeru israel on 28/04/2013 - 04:32 AM
I am failing to validate my motor vehicle how do i do it?
Posted by Lucas Atama on 30/04/2013 - 05:48 AM
I bought a car with anew log book but the dealer is making it diffcult for me to transfer ma car in ma names.He is asking for two hunderd thousand yet when i called ura,they told me eighty four thousand.what can i do?
Posted by kizito mathias on 30/04/2013 - 12:41 PM
How do I start the process of validating my car,how do i get the TIN ?Please be kind to us not all of us know what to do make it much easier. How many car owners can access internet and how easily! Kale mugyebale naye maamaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Posted by Mukalazi David on 10/05/2013 - 12:38 AM
@ Mukalazi it is easier to validate a car than to sign up for a tin on the ura.go.ug website. Its also easier to log on to the internet and have it done at the cost of internet airtime than bafele extorting lots of monies from you just to have the same done. So if you have a 10 digit tin number, log on to ura.go.ug (which is at times off oba why) and follow the steps. Otherwise time is running out
Posted by Mukyas on 10/05/2013 - 12:45 AM
how do i register my old car ,coz it looks not as easy as u advise
Posted by gitta john on 13/05/2013 - 07:40 AM
please sir ihave tin but idonot pascode.how do i get it sir/madam?
Posted by isaac ojangole on 14/05/2013 - 10:41 AM
Sir/Madam, A wrong email address was used during the generation of certificate of registration and the a pass word was given to me. How can it be possible to be recieving all the up dates using the above email address. And I want to complete my car log book transfer, what follows after having got the certificate of registration. Thanks.
Posted by wabyona joseph on 16/05/2013 - 12:33 PM
i work for a company and we have a TIN,what do i do to begin the whole re-registration process for our cars
Posted by Diku Phillip on 17/05/2013 - 02:19 AM
there is need to give clear instructions on how registration is done on line, otherwise iam failing to get how to start
Posted by Aggrey on 18/05/2013 - 04:04 AM
My old TIN is P93-3006-7930-R I would be glad if you processed and sent to me a new one. Or is the old one still usable
Posted by Dr Alibusa Seddie Wilfred on 20/05/2013 - 10:08 AM
i need to verify ownership of vehicle reg no UWO 714. how do i go about it....
Posted by ben wacha on 21/05/2013 - 01:03 AM
I wonder whether my mails are being received. I need assistance to revalidate my vehicle, how do I access the new TIN.
Posted by Opio Joseph Epiot on 28/05/2013 - 05:03 AM
I applied for correction of my email address but up to now nothing has been done and yet i have to register my car before the end of tomorrow. Please help. I have a Tin no. Thanks milton
Posted by Rev Milton Tweheyo on 30/05/2013 - 04:51 AM
How much does an imported corona premo model 1999 cost to registar and how do i start.pls help .
Posted by iddi kisuyi gwantamu on 01/06/2013 - 09:40 AM
Please i want to register my car but how do i get the pass word and which form shoul i use , i already have the tin number . thank you.
Posted by oburu febian on 03/06/2013 - 04:44 AM
I want to register my car online. Which form do I use? Thanks
Posted by Turyomurugyendo on 03/06/2013 - 02:24 PM
@ Febian visit the website www.ura.go.ug and under e-services, click validate my car and a new form will show up, follow prompts.
Posted by Mukyas on 03/06/2013 - 02:33 PM
i like to verify my TIN number
Posted by hellen rusonga on 05/06/2013 - 10:05 AM
can i use the ID number on the driving permit as atin number for on line vehicle registration?what about the pass code?
Posted by NAMPIINA GIIBE on 06/06/2013 - 09:36 AM
how do i register an old car in order to get a new log book and what website do i need to use can you send me the details on how its done thanks
Posted by rose on 07/06/2013 - 03:36 AM
how can i change the old TIN number into the new one which is currently in use?
Posted by charles ssemanda on 10/06/2013 - 09:04 AM
what to transfer my vehicle to my names without visiting URA office what can I do
Posted by Ocwee Josepine on 11/06/2013 - 10:12 AM
I have a vehicle not yet transferred to my names and the person to whose name the car was registered is over sea,I want to validate the vehicle registration how can I go about it? secondly how can I transfer it to my names and which forms should I use
Posted by Ocwee Josepine on 11/06/2013 - 10:15 AM
Am from kyankwanzi and scared of not registering my car yet havnt transfered it.wat shud i do?
Posted by Mugumya Timothy on 11/06/2013 - 11:18 AM
I have an old TIN no.P-94-3009-4129-E. How do I get a new PIN number?
Posted by David Nyakairu on 12/06/2013 - 01:16 AM
Posted by Johannes Uys on 12/06/2013 - 04:42 AM
@ Johannes log onto ura.go.ug and under e-services, click validate my car and a new form will show up, follow prompts.
Posted by Mukyas on 12/06/2013 - 05:15 AM
I want to validate my motor vehicles and get the new motor vehicle cards.How do I do it. Thanks
Posted by Emmanuel Ssempala Kigozi on 13/06/2013 - 09:27 AM
I have failed to register my vehicle online. Please advise on how I can do it. If not possible, can I do it at any URA office
Posted by Samuel B. Tindifa on 17/06/2013 - 07:05 AM
@Samuel , go to any ura office, you can get whatever help in case you have failed with the online version
Posted by Mark on 17/06/2013 - 12:38 PM
It has become so difficult to work with your web portal. When I receive a password it does not work. Can someone do something about it please before you put a directive to impound our vehicles?????? Also, someone is using my tin number to register and pay taxes. I keep receiving these messages on my phone and e-mail address. Where can I appeal? My recent attempts to deal with the matter have not yielded results. What can I do???
Posted by Kibirige Timothy on 18/06/2013 - 03:03 AM
I have tendered in my requisition for a change of my email and provided an alternate email the one i'm using currently but i have taken now a fortunite without a response and yet the exercise is nearing completion.who can help?
Posted by BAKASAMBE UMAR on 20/06/2013 - 01:19 PM
please how do i re register online my car bcoz i bout in may 2012 andi have an old logbook and tin number send me the procedure to get new logbook.thanks
Posted by wolufu derrick on 21/06/2013 - 04:14 PM
I need to register my car online but i forgot my tin No., try to get another tin but my second application was rejected because iwas already registerd.May you pse send me my Tin No.to this address, so i can register online, thanks.
Posted by Akello Martha on 22/06/2013 - 08:36 AM
I have trying to fill forms for TIN but unsuccesfully for 3 months now. I need assistance urgently pse.
Posted by Freddie on 22/06/2013 - 11:22 AM
I cannot access the form as you suggested and there are only 3 days left to closure. Advise us what to do.
Posted by Dan Makumbi Sentamu on 24/06/2013 - 05:48 AM
I have an old car log book bearing the names of the person who sold me the vehicle.I urgently want to transfer it into my names.What are the requirements and where do i go.
Posted by Byamukama Stephen on 25/06/2013 - 01:48 AM
We are finding difficulties in getting the exact caterpillar manufacturer's model in the selection in the M/V registration form under vehicle details e.g 1)Caterpillar excavator-320Bl 2)Caterpillar Bulldozer-D7G 3)Caterpillar Wheel loader-IT38F. Please respond immediately as we are running out of time. Thank you
Posted by Albert on 27/06/2013 - 05:39 AM
I sold a car to someone, he is asking me to help him register it. I gave all the paper work to the 2nd buyer. I have my tin number and password. how do I help.
Posted by Janet muhindo on 28/06/2013 - 03:32 AM
Am in the web site but can't see where i can start this regestration process . please urgently guide me and revert.
Posted by Mary Lilian Nabunya on 29/06/2013 - 01:10 PM
@Nabunya on the homepage, you should be able to see e-services, and under there click on "How to Validate your Motor Vehicle Details" and follow prompts.
Posted by Mark on 29/06/2013 - 01:52 PM
I acquired a TIN and a password was given to me, however whenever i try to log on to URA portal i fail. Could you please advise because i do not know what to enter under user name; is it the TIN or my name? i tried all these but in vain and yet deadline for car registration is 30-06-2013!
Posted by Johnson PULE on 30/06/2013 - 09:08 AM
how long does it take some one to receive a response from you people after validation of a tin individual registration
Posted by mayanja jeff on 30/06/2013 - 02:11 PM
How is the exercise of registration done right from the beginning
Posted by Kalyango Friday on 09/07/2013 - 07:46 AM
I bought a car frm a person who got it frm de 1st owner en just past on de transfers to me. Ve tried to transfer in ma names but de condition of getting back to de 1st owner whodoesnt care @ all has made me fail and its now 7mths waiting fr his response. What do i do?
Posted by Marion M. Nawoova on 21/07/2013 - 10:21 AM
@ Marion, just put a classified ad in the papers calling for his attention and once he does not respond after seven days, there's an option that can be undertaken thereafter on the advice of URA.
Posted by Mark on 21/07/2013 - 10:35 AM
I got my TIN and pass code but i dont know what to do next as in registering my log book Please help Dorothy
Posted by Dorothy Awor on 05/08/2013 - 04:11 AM
Is it possible to clear and pay all taxes of a new vehicle without employing a clearing agent?
Posted by BAZIBU GEORGE PETER on 08/08/2013 - 03:11 AM
Would like to transfer a vehicle. Need direction
Posted by Oruut Jimmy on 31/08/2013 - 04:52 AM
My friends want me to help them proccess Tin numbers for them.please help me with the procedure. Others have an old one does it work? lf l want to validate,what's the procedure?
Posted by sarah Nalubega on 09/10/2013 - 05:54 AM
i request u to help me to regester my car but i have forget my tin no,but my names are kawooya thomas so help me to trace my tin no.
Posted by kawooya thomas on 03/11/2013 - 03:43 AM
thanks for your work. please help m understand registration of vehicles on line ( the process) and of what benefit should i register my car, secondary, if i lost my log book and i can not tress the first owner and even forgot the names, how can i get a new log book.
Posted by katto ali sempa on 04/11/2013 - 02:13 AM
Assist me to start the online or offline vehicle verification i already have new card from ura
Posted by Albert Semukutu on 05/11/2013 - 08:33 AM
@ Albert Semukutu, once you have a new car as in you've just acquired it in the last six months or so, that car is already registered unless when you were not the first owner in Uganda...!
Posted by Mark on 05/11/2013 - 10:51 AM
I have a Tin no. and i want to validate my log book but how do i know my pass code to start? tell me what to do.
Posted by Emed kizito on 06/11/2013 - 08:56 AM
How do I start the online car registration?
Posted by Akandru Grace on 07/11/2013 - 11:26 AM
I have a TIN number, please help me with my pass code. I bought a car but the former owner is dodging to give me a transfer. I have spent four months claiming for it but he says that ura is delaying it. What can I do to get it????
Posted by Nalunga Florence Margaret on 12/11/2013 - 07:18 AM
how come there is No total response from your website of services@ura.go.ug?
Posted by charles N on 25/11/2013 - 05:58 AM
i have a TIN number and email ID that i got after registering with URA.But every time i try to log in ,the message says either invalid email or Tin number and yet those are ones written on my pink card that was given to me in 2007.could u please guide me on what to do.
Posted by lilian asiimwe on 26/11/2013 - 11:27 PM
i want to the TIN number how can i do it?
Posted by mugisha samuel on 29/11/2013 - 09:45 AM
I need to validate my log book for motor vehicle please may i get the steps to take. Thanks.
Posted by James Peter emorut on 02/12/2013 - 12:25 AM
how do I get started when want to renew my log book? what is required of me ?
Posted by kiwanuka tom on 02/12/2013 - 08:26 AM
Dear sir/madam,kindly take me through how to obtain an account with U.R.A. I registered for a new tin number which i obtained on 4th/09/12. My new TIN number is 1001462164. Your assistance in this matter is highly appreciated.
Posted by shadrach nkugwa on 02/12/2013 - 09:53 AM
what can I do to validate my car online? How much does it cost for an ST190 Toyota Corona?
Posted by Turinawe Justus on 02/12/2013 - 12:47 PM
I would like to tranfer my motor cycle into my names. What should I do?
Posted by Matege Hamza Mivule on 03/12/2013 - 08:23 AM
How do i validate my log book coz i hv the TIN number and a passcode. I hv tried and failed thx
Posted by okelloolukasimon on 05/12/2013 - 07:15 AM
how do i start the process of online logbook validation i already a new tin thanx.
Posted by musana charles on 12/12/2013 - 08:21 AM
I have new pasword only, but they are asking me for old one, what should I do ? I want to validate our vehicle.
Posted by filda on 14/12/2013 - 03:24 AM
I have a TIN no i got like 6 years back,am i supposed to get a new TIN before validate my log book?
Posted by Robert Nsubuga on 19/12/2013 - 05:18 AM
please can you guide me from the start because i know nothing about this process even i don't have a tin number
Posted by kasirye richard on 29/12/2013 - 11:59 PM
Kasirye, go to URA for a new tin number first because you will not be able to do it without it anyway, then while there ask them for a step by step guide because even their website requires a password and when you ask the system for a new password, it still does not work. Truth be told, they also don't know how to guide the public on these online issues, otherwise there would not be all these complaints
Posted by Mark on 30/12/2013 - 12:38 AM
how do i begin da process
Posted by tumwesige on 30/12/2013 - 05:16 AM
hi how can i gate anew tin i am employed by the government and they have told me that they need new tin number
Posted by simon mulungi on 07/02/2014 - 06:06 AM
how much does it take to have a no. plate for a nissan march and a jaguar s type
Posted by isabirye ryan on 25/02/2014 - 08:31 AM
I want to know of the fee of transferring and fee for getting new number plate for my car
Posted by Ronnie on 05/03/2014 - 08:04 AM
may get. Thx t me provisional fee for driving permit
Posted by lubia Denis on 12/03/2014 - 04:30 AM
How much money is needed to change an old logbook to the current new ones?
Posted by Bakonzi Brian on 25/03/2014 - 10:59 AM
I have the log book but I cannot trace the seller. what do I do? I have the sale agreement, duly witnessed. I might have gotten a TIN a while back, not sure. How do I confirm whether I have one to avoid duplication? rgds
Posted by Derrick on 01/04/2014 - 03:07 AM
How much do you on atoyota spacio modal 1997 after being imported.
Posted by Teri Sadhat on 03/04/2014 - 02:07 AM
have new pin and password but need to update my logbook into the new system so as to have a new card/logbook
Posted by kato Arthur Freeman on 04/04/2014 - 02:29 AM
Dear all, please let me know how much i have to pay in taxes for anewly imported vehicle from Japan including registration fees?. It is toyota spacio model 2001,engine capacity 1600?. Thanks, Moses
Posted by Moses Isanga on 11/04/2014 - 01:11 AM
@Moses it's usually 70% of the CIF or there about, so that is good working figure. Supposing the car is $3400 CIF, you could end up paying between $2380 and $2500 in taxes. But these things of taxes you are better of asking the tax man for exact answers.
Posted by Maro on 11/04/2014 - 10:40 AM

Verify image below

Sponsored
 In Case You Missed It...!

Juliana Shows Off Some Skin In An Open Back Dress
During the TPF6 Grand Finale, Juliana was clad in an open back animal print which exposed her toned back.

Bebe Cool Makes Peace With The Goodlyfe Crew
The year 2014 is likely to be more peaceful if these are not stunts, the Goodlyfe Crew will be performing with Bebe Cool in Kiwatule on Dec 26, 2013.

Chameleone Inks Neck With a 'Daniella' Tattoo
Love is in the air - Chameleone has a Daniella tat on his neck.

Uganda Music Online
Tabloid News

Uganda Videos
Miss Uganda
Photo Gallery

East African Safaris

Sponsored

Juliana Kanyomozi

Jose Chameleone

Horizontal See Through Stripes

Site Mailing List  Sign Guest Book  View Guest Book
Gossip, Music, Models, Photo Gallery, Online Advertising

Uganda Online Email    Copyright © 2014 Uganda Online Website Directory. All rights reserved.

Privacy PolicyDisclaimer All external sites will open in a new browser. Ugandaonline.net does not endorse external sites.