Sponsored

Tshs 1.58 1.59
Uganda's Red Pepper Tabloid

Suggested for You

@ugandaonline tweets

Sunday, 15 January 2012

Payway vending machine

Payway is a vending machine that can be found at supermarkets and are an ideal way of loading internet airtime for Orange network and airtime for all carriers let alone paying for DSTV, Startimes and Gotv.

It saves a lot of time for orange internet bearing in mind that if you had to buy scratch cards and you are lucky to get large denominations, you would have to enter one by one depending on what plan your on.

The payway vending machine, which does not give change or accept coins will load your airtime on the orange modem instantly in a few easy steps which takes the same time you would use on a scratch card but remember if you had Shs85,000 to load, then that will be at least a 50,000 card and a 20k, 10k card plus 5k to load.

The machine sends you an instant message on your phone to let you know that your transaction was successful on top of an instant receipt. There is a toll free number just in case you are stuck.

So if you are the type who was looking for an alternative around using many cards, then you could try the payway vending machine. You can also pay for water bills, buy an airticket with Air Uganda.

Posted by: uowd AT 01:46 am   |  Permalink   |  39 Comments  |  Email
Comments:
I have always liked payway..I wish I can get a chance to work for this company.
Posted by Byansi on 09/02/2012 - 05:00 AM
@ Byansi..even the people behind payway sat down and thought through alternatives.. so you could even come up with better products other than just sitting back and wising you could work with these guys
Posted by Bamz on 09/02/2012 - 06:17 AM
payway is the way to go sure,can the service be acessed in mubende??? want to be an agent there...
Posted by trevor on 08/08/2013 - 09:50 AM
how do i use the payway machine to pay for my GoTv bill?
Posted by Priscilla on 09/08/2013 - 03:52 AM
warid pesa balance creat result onlin Mobile Money pin 1988 sow
Posted by ABDULKARIM HASSAN ESSA on 26/10/2013 - 09:24 PM
Payway is the good way to go, it has simplified the day today operation of businessess interms of making payments.Thanks for the good work. Regards John Bosco
Posted by John Bosco on 27/11/2013 - 03:30 AM
Dont find suretelcom on your machine
Posted by mr hitesh sedani on 20/01/2014 - 01:17 PM
@Mr. Hitesh, very soon you will find Suretelcom services on any payway machine.
Posted by Vincent on 05/02/2014 - 07:41 AM
I like all your offers bit was inquiring if payway can be connected to pay pal forfounds transfer or deposts using payway to pay pal.thanks
Posted by ben on 22/03/2014 - 02:21 PM
I like your service , how can i become a vendor to, want to put it at bayita ababili entebbe plz waiting yr positive response
Posted by kamulegeya stephen on 28/04/2014 - 03:59 AM
can it deal with mobile money services
Posted by ngoma on 23/06/2014 - 02:20 AM
@Ngoma what do u mean mobile money services...if by that you mean withdrawing money. no it does not buy you can buy airtime, pay for your DSTV and other utility services...
Posted by Mark on 23/06/2014 - 04:15 AM
Please I want partnership(agent)with you. Hw can I go about it. I have different points of sale.Around Namulanda Entebbe Road.
Posted by Douglas Cleverman on 26/06/2014 - 07:43 AM
Whats the cost price of the machine? I want to do business with payway
Posted by BRENDA on 04/07/2014 - 10:59 AM
Brenda, you might have to go to their offices behind American Embassy for details....!
Posted by David on 04/07/2014 - 01:35 PM
whats the cost of the machine and how do i acquire it
Posted by Twesigye Dan on 23/07/2014 - 05:18 AM
IT's great to shop with you,ur services are good only that the network is a beet achalleng. ( 2) secendly I need to be part of in a business. (Agent)but hw can I join you ?am real want to find the qualification I will be happy if my request is positively handled. Thank you.
Posted by henry matovu on 23/07/2014 - 03:03 PM
how can i get that machine and how much....does cynthia stil work with u guys....stop n shop and pick n save supermarkets...formerz
Posted by chrispus ...bugolobi on 27/07/2014 - 10:11 AM
Need a payway machine at my phone store. Please contact me on 0700-475601
Posted by Madinah on 12/08/2014 - 04:58 AM
I want to be agnet how do I go about it and where do I find your offices
Posted by INDU on 01/09/2014 - 06:38 PM
I am one of the people using payway service, i want to become an agent, could you please let me know the conditions and the procedures for becoming an agent so that i can also provide that service to other people. thank
Posted by Kamwenge Francis Mengo Kampala on 01/10/2014 - 09:14 AM
I like pay way and I would like to be part of it as an agent. Please help me out.
Posted by Stella kabagenyi on 19/10/2014 - 05:40 AM
Hi hope ur well. I have a supermarket and would like to invest payway vending machine. Kindly give me a brief of your business model and what and how I can make profit from the various services u offer. Patrick.
Posted by Patrick Tusiime on 03/12/2014 - 08:22 AM
can Payway services be put like apps in our phones? reason is some times one is in need of payway services at times wen agents are out of services.. so let me hope things can be worked out
Posted by ENOC on 02/01/2015 - 05:09 PM
I want to be the agent in Hoima Municipality. let me know of procedure and costs involved. waiting for your response.
Posted by Mwesigwa George on 06/02/2015 - 12:26 PM
THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAD WITH PAYWAY. On 1st Feb 2015. I needed Orange airtime worth Shs. 20,000. The nearest PAYWAY machine was out of electronic airtime and it therefore issued me an airtime code which I COMFORTABLY keyed onto my phone. The response I got from Orange was that the airtime had been used by someone else! I called PayWay's customer care and a 'Ritah' advised me that my problem was due to a network failure and would be resolved the next day (Monday) at 9am. At 9am I promptly called Payway and all I got as feedback was that they would call me back. The day ended with either PayWay not picking my call or even the customer service assistant hanging up the moment I explained my 'PROBLEM'.
Posted by Paul on 17/02/2015 - 11:56 AM
I would like to become one of agents in mbale. Pse tell me more
Posted by Wamoyo Geofrey on 30/03/2015 - 12:38 PM
I would like to be agent pliz give more information
Posted by patra on 08/04/2015 - 05:05 AM
Can I know who I can get this machine, the requirements. Thank you.
Posted by Okello Samuel Isenge on 10/04/2015 - 04:42 AM
how much is the machine and where can i find it in kampala and jinja
Posted by kasadha on 13/04/2015 - 04:23 AM
Hello, i would like to get a contact persons number of whom i can have a discussion on how to have our product payments done thru payway please send the response to the given mail thanks iank
Posted by Ian Kateregga on 20/04/2015 - 04:49 AM
I want to be a paway agent , what are the qualifications to get a machine
Posted by nakitende magret on 10/05/2015 - 06:44 PM
I want to be an agent what is the way ford? Please help me
Posted by Christine Agelo on 13/05/2015 - 08:27 AM
hello I too want to purchase da pay way machine so that I can be in position of selling yaka. but do not know the procedures and may be da price of the machine and how I can purchase it...can u please help mi!!
Posted by christine namuddu on 07/07/2015 - 04:10 AM
I have a company and want to own some machines
Posted by Turyabe Johnan on 07/07/2015 - 11:53 PM
hello, am a mobile money agent who wants to become a payway agent too.can i know the requirements for becoming one?
Posted by riyaz gerald on 18/07/2015 - 08:18 AM
Hallo I want to become a payway agent in Tanzania,kindly email me the requirements. regards David kizito +255718236118
Posted by DAVID KIZITO on 23/07/2015 - 03:20 AM
I like your services. I am in Kampala. I would like to be an agent.what are the terms and how much does it require especially for small machine?
Posted by Herbert on 26/08/2015 - 03:21 AM
How can i get payway machine.
Posted by Kizito on 27/08/2015 - 07:38 AM