Uganda Music Industry

Jose Chameleone

Fille Clear and Mc Kats kick off wedding plans

Sharon O for Big Brother Africa 9

I'm back better than ever - Princess Ruth

Sunday, 15 January 2012

Payway vending machine

Payway is a vending machine that can be found at supermarkets and are an ideal way of loading internet airtime for Orange network and airtime for all carriers let alone paying for DSTV, Startimes and Gotv.

It saves a lot of time for orange internet bearing in mind that if you had to buy scratch cards and you are lucky to get large denominations, you would have to enter one by one depending on what plan your on.

The payway vending machine, which does not give change or accept coins will load your airtime on the orange modem instantly in a few easy steps which takes the same time you would use on a scratch card but remember if you had Shs85,000 to load, then that will be at least a 50,000 card and a 20k, 10k card plus 5k to load.

The machine sends you an instant message on your phone to let you know that your transaction was successful on top of an instant receipt. There is a toll free number just in case you are stuck.

So if you are the type who was looking for an alternative around using many cards, then you could try the payway vending machine. You can also pay for water bills, buy an airticket with Air Uganda.

Posted by: uowd AT 01:46 am   |  Permalink   |  20 Comments  |  Email
Comments:
I have always liked payway..I wish I can get a chance to work for this company.
Posted by Byansi on 09/02/2012 - 05:00 AM
@ Byansi..even the people behind payway sat down and thought through alternatives.. so you could even come up with better products other than just sitting back and wising you could work with these guys
Posted by Bamz on 09/02/2012 - 06:17 AM
payway is the way to go sure,can the service be acessed in mubende??? want to be an agent there...
Posted by trevor on 08/08/2013 - 09:50 AM
how do i use the payway machine to pay for my GoTv bill?
Posted by Priscilla on 09/08/2013 - 03:52 AM
warid pesa balance creat result onlin Mobile Money pin 1988 sow
Posted by ABDULKARIM HASSAN ESSA on 26/10/2013 - 09:24 PM
Payway is the good way to go, it has simplified the day today operation of businessess interms of making payments.Thanks for the good work. Regards John Bosco
Posted by John Bosco on 27/11/2013 - 03:30 AM
Dont find suretelcom on your machine
Posted by mr hitesh sedani on 20/01/2014 - 01:17 PM
@Mr. Hitesh, very soon you will find Suretelcom services on any payway machine.
Posted by Vincent on 05/02/2014 - 07:41 AM
I like all your offers bit was inquiring if payway can be connected to pay pal forfounds transfer or deposts using payway to pay pal.thanks
Posted by ben on 22/03/2014 - 02:21 PM
I like your service , how can i become a vendor to, want to put it at bayita ababili entebbe plz waiting yr positive response
Posted by kamulegeya stephen on 28/04/2014 - 03:59 AM
can it deal with mobile money services
Posted by ngoma on 23/06/2014 - 02:20 AM
@Ngoma what do u mean mobile money services...if by that you mean withdrawing money. no it does not buy you can buy airtime, pay for your DSTV and other utility services...
Posted by Mark on 23/06/2014 - 04:15 AM
Please I want partnership(agent)with you. Hw can I go about it. I have different points of sale.Around Namulanda Entebbe Road.
Posted by Douglas Cleverman on 26/06/2014 - 07:43 AM
Whats the cost price of the machine? I want to do business with payway
Posted by BRENDA on 04/07/2014 - 10:59 AM
Brenda, you might have to go to their offices behind American Embassy for details....!
Posted by David on 04/07/2014 - 01:35 PM
whats the cost of the machine and how do i acquire it
Posted by Twesigye Dan on 23/07/2014 - 05:18 AM
IT's great to shop with you,ur services are good only that the network is a beet achalleng. ( 2) secendly I need to be part of in a business. (Agent)but hw can I join you ?am real want to find the qualification I will be happy if my request is positively handled. Thank you.
Posted by henry matovu on 23/07/2014 - 03:03 PM
how can i get that machine and how much....does cynthia stil work with u guys....stop n shop and pick n save supermarkets...formerz
Posted by chrispus ...bugolobi on 27/07/2014 - 10:11 AM
Need a payway machine at my phone store. Please contact me on 0700-475601
Posted by Madinah on 12/08/2014 - 04:58 AM
I want to be agnet how do I go about it and where do I find your offices
Posted by INDU on 01/09/2014 - 06:38 PM