Uganda Music Industry

Juliana Kanyomozi

Jose Chameleone

Fille Clear and Mc Kats kick off wedding plans

Sharon O for Big Brother Africa 9

I'm back better than ever - Princess Ruth

Saturday, 16 July 2011

In the past it was a problem knowing what your balance is for those who are subscribed to the saving scheme but that is no more with the launch of NSSF Go in which you can access your balance with your cellphone, E-statement and a toll free line.

Go SMS Balance-Send NSSF to 6773

GO SMS Balance - Send NSSF to 6773. Tried this one out and the return message was that your call cost 220Ugx. This is how t should be:  NSSF< leave space> NSSF No < leave space> Date of Birth Full Names then send an SMS to 6773.

You will receive another message on how to proceed with retrieving your balance.

Go E-Statement - With this you must know your NSSF no to be able to log in to the NSSF website (www.nssfug.org) but even then, you must have sent them an email to avail you with a password that you can use along with your NSSF number.

Go Call Centre - They even have a toll free line 0800286773. This means that on calling this line you will not be charged however this should be between 7am to 9m on week days and 9am to 2pm on Saturdays.

This will enable you to track your savings anytime and anywhere. That is not all, National Social Saving Fund (NSSF) is embracing the facebook social network, implying that you can get answers to your questions and also browse through other FAQs that have been answered before.

Posted by: uowd AT 09:21 am   |  Permalink   |  40 Comments  |  Email
Comments:
Am happy that Nssf Uganda is now on face book
Posted by joseph on 18/07/2011 - 01:52 PM
Hey , whats gonne happened about my money i need to put in aclaim in July 27th- july 011, i have already sent the claim forms to my son and completed all the neccesary peppers, and put on the Bank account on the forms and im not working right now and i need the money for my family. Will that money be cashed in time.
Posted by Grace Asiimwe on 26/07/2011 - 07:39 AM
Dear concerned, I put in a complaint that my January 2011 NSSF contribution was never recorded on my account and up to now no action has been taken. Kindly clarify on this anormaly.
Posted by Tumusiime Molly on 25/08/2011 - 01:47 AM
Hi, Iwd like to nssf bal.My no is 7317900130836 in names of,employer is Kyagalanyi coffee company ltd
Posted by Bihemaiso James on 26/08/2011 - 05:22 AM
ma number is 8719900088646
Posted by mutazindwa alex on 01/09/2011 - 06:14 AM
Nssf money takes time to mature because my father took 8 month to mature but he got the money
Posted by David on 09/09/2011 - 01:46 PM
i would like to have a statement this is my number 8719900088646
Posted by mutazindwa alex on 27/09/2011 - 02:02 AM
My nssf no is 8119600097501
Posted by kato charles on 17/10/2011 - 03:05 AM
I am a member who has been saving with NSSF for over 5 yrs now.I would like to know if I may now access my savings for survival since I am currently out of employment.And how soon from today the 10th feb 2012 can I be able to access it and using what fastest procedure.
Posted by Mwanga Moses on 10/02/2012 - 10:04 AM
@Mwanga.. how old are u? If you are 55, then just rush and pick up the forms
Posted by Bamz on 10/02/2012 - 03:04 PM
How can i get the password to open my nssf statemant.
Posted by Juliet Nambalirwa on 28/02/2012 - 06:24 AM
how r u? i was inquiring if there is any vacancy that involves data entering please reply
Posted by cynthia on 29/02/2012 - 06:44 AM
Hello, I would like to access my NSSF No. I opened it in 2007 while still working at Uganda Human Rights Commission. Kindly assist check and update me on the Number. Thanks, Moses Tumusiime Date of Birth 02/02/1973
Posted by Moses Tumusiime on 03/07/2012 - 05:54 PM
i would like to keep accessing my NSSF balances but this requires a password.can i be availed with one please? thanks
Posted by Asio Rebecca on 22/07/2012 - 04:41 AM
Hi , i just want to know how long it takes the money to go on ones account after submission of the claim with reciept and does the claimer get any kind of communication ? to void checking at the bank expecting yet nt posted. thanks
Posted by musoke charles on 01/08/2012 - 03:20 PM
Thank you very much for your services, My issue is to update my statement upto to day. a NICE TIME.
Posted by lubega vincent yiga on 07/08/2012 - 07:15 AM
I was given a pass word before but I Have forgotten it. How can I retrieve it? My NSSF No. is 7217000015837
Posted by Oromcan B Wathum on 18/08/2012 - 08:56 AM
what is eligibility for the company to register and file NSSF
Posted by Henry on 08/11/2012 - 06:24 AM
I would like to have my statement, I have known about the password. What can I do? please let me know. Best regards
Posted by Esther Ghena Dibele on 05/02/2013 - 05:58 AM
How can I access my nssf statement through internet?
Posted by Eriabu Tibenkana on 18/03/2013 - 08:48 AM
l would like my statement to be sent to my email so that l know my saving. How will l get it? Thanks.
Posted by OWANI GEOFFREY on 09/04/2013 - 10:22 AM
I have been in this org, since october 2010. Icommunicated to you in January asking why I have only 4 postings on my account since then and you promised to get back but have not. Besides, my company says they have remmited all the monies. May I know what is happening?
Posted by Patrik on 18/04/2013 - 06:35 AM
i want to know the balance on my NSSF acount.
Posted by NTEGYERIZE JOYCE on 30/05/2013 - 05:01 AM
Please, I would like to know if I can be able to access my nssf statement through internet and how shall I do it?
Posted by Peter Okullo on 02/09/2013 - 11:44 AM
show my account balance for nssf
Posted by babra.babirye on 14/11/2013 - 06:14 AM
How can i access my e-statement.
Posted by Sekamanya francis on 06/02/2014 - 02:04 AM
Hi,may I know my balance
Posted by logyel johnsonic on 02/03/2014 - 11:41 AM
my account is not up-to-date some years and months are missing i.e. from October-2011 March yet my payslips shows that money was being deducted. I will grateful if this is rectified. Tank you.
Posted by namwebozi olivia on 03/03/2014 - 03:00 AM
HI,may I know my account with u
Posted by Babirye catherine on 22/03/2014 - 06:41 AM
I need an NSSF number, may I get one please? Thanks
Posted by Didacus Okoth on 24/03/2014 - 09:23 AM
may i know my password such that i can know how my account is fairing
Posted by NAMULONDO DOREEN on 26/03/2014 - 01:11 PM
HI, can one really access his benefits when he is less than 55years and being approved by specialist doctor that him or her is HIV+ve?. Pliz answer me,thanks.
Posted by ewiu francis on 04/04/2014 - 02:21 AM
@Ewiu, its 50 if you are out of employment and 55 however, if you are HIV+VE, you are eligible for payment, so just go and access your money..
Posted by Muko on 04/04/2014 - 05:49 AM
I'm interested in knowing my current balance with nssf but seems i have forgoten ma password how do i go about this?
Posted by james jonathan kimera on 06/05/2014 - 11:54 PM
why can't i get my statement on line
Posted by harry on 27/05/2014 - 08:42 AM
Hi, How can i access my account and how much is on it now!! Names:Bindeeba abert.
Posted by bindeeba abert on 05/06/2014 - 07:12 AM
I would like to access a full list of remit ions by my organization. Paul Muuli
Posted by Paul Muuli on 16/07/2014 - 11:29 PM
Dear Sir/Madam, I need to get my NSSF statement on email, please let me have the contact person or right email address to write to. Thanks Percis
Posted by percis Namukwana on 07/08/2014 - 05:22 AM
send my my account statement by mail because your website is not functioning in all the time i try it
Posted by ayebale simon on 22/08/2014 - 12:44 AM
help me have pass word to accessing, a statement at my account
Posted by KATAMU NEDINANI on 27/08/2014 - 04:12 AM