On the streets of Kampala you will certainly find news papers though with the hot sun and the dust, they develop different colours as the day goes by. Supermarkets plus petrol station shops will also have news papers plus international news papers that are weekly.
- New Vision - Government owned newspaper that comes out on a daily basis tackling national issues, business, and society at large.
- Monitor - Privately owned daily by the Nation Media Group
- Red Pepper - Tabloid
- Observer - Out every Monday and Thursday
- The Independent - Monthly Magazine by Andrew Mwenda
- Bukedde - Sister paper to the New Vision in Vernacular.