UOWD Wedding Package
Ideal for your wedding in Uganda
- Wedding Lighting - Led lights as drop downs in the hall where the reception is being held.
- Photography - Still and Digital photography. Looks like it is trendy to take out snaps from Sheraton Gardens for Kampala weddings.
- Videography - DVD Video and Online Back Up of up to 30Mb
- Artists - Have popular artists perform at you wedding day. Depends on artist schedule.
- Transportation - (Limousines, Mercs, and Premios)
- Horse Wedding Transportation - can be arranged.
- Honey Moon Spots - Travel by Ferry
- Venue Locations - Advise on outdoor locations.
- SMS Service - You need to be in touch with your would be guests
- Wedding Meeting Venues - Advice on pricing and available venues for meetings
- Invitation Cards - Imported wedding cards
- Grooms Apparel - What she needs to put on!
- Brides Apparel - What he needs to put on!
- Stag Party Venues
- Out Door Tents. - Just in case it rains, Tents are a solution to this.
- Mobile Toilets - If necessary
- MCs - To drive the function in the right direction
- Seat Covers - Enhance the look of those wooden or metalic chairs.
- Bouncing Castles - The kids need to jump
- Outside Catering -
- Florists - The flowers are a must have and not plastic ones, but real flowers.
- Salons - Bayanja Men's Saloon has been my spot for over 7 years.
- Hotels - Serena, Hotel Africana, City Royale Resort
- Gowns for Hire - No need to own one since it is a once in a lifetime affair
- Lingerie Collection
Popular Venues for Wedding Meetings
+ National Theatre - Various meetings can be held at the same time
+ On Buganda Road opposite the Central Police Station
+ Centenary Park-New and Upcoming Location.
Featured Wedding Venues
Nanjing Restaurant in Kololo
Arirang in Nakasero